Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Are you going to make your own ShadowKong minus or will you port Sdooms Shadow Minus
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Hey MarioDK,
Do you work on my Waluigi project in the future?
I know youre haven´t mouch time but Waluigi needs you to get a good Moveset  :af:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 30, 2011, 08:10:28 AM
Hey MarioDK,
Do you work on my Waluigi project in the future?
I know youre haven´t mouch time but Waluigi needs you to get a good Moveset  :af:
not the WaLuigi over Toonlink but as soon the WaLuigi over Pit is done i will

Quote from: BlackShadow613 on May 30, 2011, 07:24:07 AM
Are you going to make your own ShadowKong minus or will you port Sdooms Shadow Minus
yes i will since i also like Brawlminus and as soon SMBZ mario/Goku is done i make BrawlMinus versions of them too
SMBZ mario only needing fixed FS/afew fixed animations
and for goku i will make 3x versions
1. for Vbrawl
2. for BrawlMinus
3. SSJ moveset(a overpowered Moveset that fits for SSJ1,2,3,4)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sry for 2x posts but i just got a idea for revamp SMBZ Mario´s Down-B
i will use Project: M´s Down-B i have forgot all about that
so Mario Tornado looks more like Mario tornado  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mario Tornado move is from super smash bros. N64 and  super smash bros. Melee?

yeah and in SSBB is it on Down-Air but i better like the on Down-B after Vegeta i try to revamp afew animations and get that Down-B from Project: M(Melee 2.0)
and again try to fix FS and also make oneslot Paper Mario for this PSA and hopefully fix winged hat for this PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I never heard of  Project: M(Melee 2.0).
I can make Paper Mario's hammers (3 hammers).

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 30, 2011, 06:54:41 PM
I never heard of  Project: M(Melee 2.0).
I can make Paper Mario's hammers (3 hammers).
just look in Smashboards under Codesets ;D
but project: M is Melee 2.0 they are trying to make anything like SSBmelee
but Mario´s Down-B in Project: M is way better then mine
both in Animations/PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 30, 2011, 07:00:09 PM
and clone engine?
extra chars. slots or XXXX char over XXXX char
like Mario over Sonic(ported with these .rel files)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mario can cloned?
I can make this for recolors.


not yet ;( but i am sure we will know(just look abit more on smashboard) then one more char. can be clone or extra slots is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok i also almost forgot the DL links for the hammer Recolours i will add them tomorrow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You have any pics of hammer Recolours?
If not, I will do it!
You want paper mario hammer-styled or brawl-styled?
three hammers is DONE!