Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 31, 2011, 04:56:05 PM
all Hammer recolors is DONE!
http://www.mediafire.com/?7ut6umf8df1ux9u
awesome i put it in Mediafire folder for SMBZ mario moveset then V1.7 comes i think i will atleast be done tomorrow and for vegeta too but it is still abit unfinished then i upload it so i hope someone will finish it

but diedhammer can you hex the Fitmario.pac to get Fireball(hammers) to swamp at RhaveN bone? then send me it?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I will do that.
(I thought you told me wait for fixed mario's final smash.)

you dont have to wait any longer now and for SM64 winged cap i got a idea fr fix it
since there is one Animations that is not used for Fludd
there is still these shoot water animations for Fludd there is not used but then i get the cape to use them there come water out :(
diedhammer if you also can remove water from these Fludd animation i will be happy then i can for use get winged cap to not sit on face and etc. on this PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: Anivernage on May 31, 2011, 05:27:58 PM
have you tested the FS files i sent you for this psa?
not yet but i will try later or tomorrow since now i got abit time for this PSA ;D
but please resend them again then i say so since i got many PMs since then (got 740 right now :D)
@diedhammer98
yes they still pushback and do what the water do but maybe you can try
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i dont know, maybe it can be...
do you know if its an article and what number of article is???
because idk exactly about that model...

I don't know. some article is stange.
why? Article spawn other articles!

Quote from: diedhammer98 on May 31, 2011, 05:50:21 PM
I don't know. some article is stange.
why? Article spawn other articles!
because always i wanted to use that model to other things(like boo mario model)
but idk whats the article number to call it
and isnt mentioned in the down b in psa :(



but maybe i dont need t use that Fludd animation maybe i just need one :D
and there is three Cape/wings is not used

two: them that shoot water

one: the animation that was used on Cape Mario PSA´s up-B(cape)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok damn but atleast i still got a non water fludd animation free ;D
i can use for wings and for cape i can just put a wait cape animation over that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later