Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

EDIT(more previews): yet again a new Preview :D of fixed winged Cap:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and i found a way to remove water from Fludd so in next version you have to replace even more Animations for Fludd(cape/wings)
just need to fix F-air on winged cap now
and maybe more

after that i try again with oneslot mario
and fix FS
and then it maybe time for my PSA come on the blog (i hope)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 06:04:15 PM
that is good Down-B!
winged Cap from Super Mario 64?
yes
and not only that new GFX/Animation
the Down-B work like Melee too it can float up abit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Your mario is looking awesome!
Can't wait for the next version so i could have a SMBZ mario psa VS. SMBZ Fire sonic PSA
:D
-

@diedhammer98
i also know now i used OpenSA2 found the subaction for Fludd´s animation:
(2)Light
(3)heavy
then opened PSA white down the Offsets of these subaction and changed that Generate article Code to: No action(since i can´t delete them)
it was really easy and not even used hex :D

@thepika98 thanks i will also inc. the wings model/texture/animation if you like winged cap on a other vertex/texture :D
and a removed Fludd too
and a guide with Images how to replace these things
now just fire mario for this psa :D i dont want removed Fludd but i dont want wings/cape too i maybe want something like a Fire cape
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok. I guess it works that way too...

again thanks to Sdo0m he abit told me how to do it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


a cape that looks like there is fire around it (if possible to make that oneslot)
and i think it is :D
ok here is the powerups there is going to be:
Cape mario
Raccon mario(just a removed Fludd)
Metal mario(thats for all slots since it is a taunt)
winged cap mario
Flying Mario(the flying powerup from super mario galaxy)(just a removed Fludd)
Bee Mario (just a removed Fludd)
tanooki mario(as soon the vertex is made ofc and with removed Fludd)
and ofc this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19250 (i ask first i can use it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I guess You should use red or orange cape colors for Fire cape.

nahh thats boring :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i think i got a idea :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later