Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 02, 2011, 07:21:58 PM
It is good for "fireball armor"
anyway inc. that Fireball Armor in the PSA since thats what fit for Fire mario most
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yet a other SMBZ one
and yes it will be with SMBZ fireball :D i think i know how
i can do somethink like Vegeta´s Bigbang attack
with a Fire GFX ID
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


nope SMBZ fireball this one:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


as soon the .dae to mld0 model conterver come i got one more thing for this PSA :D
so i can merge Cape/wings model with a Model of:
they is sitting on a bone that will be resized to 0.0 on all other cape/wing animations but that one whey will be used on Down-taunt
so it looks like he take this up from his pocket then use it and he got cape/wings

same thing i will do for Fire mario but Fireflower so he got fire armor
or tanooki mario with tanooki suit
they will just be 2d models
but needing the .dae to .mld0 converter for that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes :D and it can be used to wings too since in Super mario 64 DS this is not a winged hat they come out from boxes but that thing :D(in 100% white)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Luigi over Mario?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


you know one is already working on that ;D
also Mario over Luigi oneslot
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh. I don't know that. but that Luigi is Very CLOSE to perfect as Mario!