Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


yes since afew asking for SMBZ luigi moveset (you can just upload oneslot Luigi in your´s Vault then you is done with him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Finally I may be able to resize my king boo model if I can I'd love if you could make some animations for him for a alpha release
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 16, 2011, 01:13:26 PM
yes since afew asking for SMBZ luigi moveset (you can just upload oneslot Luigi in your´s Vault then you is done with him)

This Luigi for your SMBZ moveset...

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 16, 2011, 01:14:19 PM
Finally I may be able to resize my king boo model if I can I'd love if you could make some animations for him for a alpha release
sry busy with Goku/SMBZ mario/vegeta/some other thing

i will make a  PSA over someone who dont got many good PSAs right now since i am waiting for afew Goku Animations and not much in mod of work on SMBZ mario

the PSA/Animation should be really easy to make and it will be a Alternate for ppl who dont want to replace XXXXX but still want XXXX and no it will not be a port

ok i anyway saying
for ppl who like Cp. falcon or who is over Cp. falcon and still want Goku but hate ports becoz of the bugs

i am making 90% same moveset over Kid goku (Kid goku GT)
Side-B i will try with dragonfist
up-B will be Fligth upwards really fast and you can fly like as peach for afew sec.
rest is the same
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


thanks
alos kid goku (GT) will be over Lucas
and ifor Kaioken Kid goku will get something else like Kaioken but still not the same
Down-taunt will be SSj mode(i think it is possible if i can get kid goku only head nothing else as GFX and low filesize too)
that is instead of kaioken :D for kid goku (GT) but only if possible to make a really low Filesized kid goku SSJ or SSj3 head

i can remove the head by PSA not animations :D i think i found a code for that in PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well... I edited FitMario.pac to work right with Luigi's TransN.
Mario can move... small bug with Mario's TransN.

i think we just needing a Mario vertex
make Luigi out of Mario

i will dont want to effect Mario just for a oneslot Luigi or oneslot baby/paper Mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


why that then we still dont got SMBZ Luigi

if you can clone mario

no matter you can clone mario or Luigi it will not be possible with SMBZ luigi over Mario moveset

anyway here is Preview and how short the kamehameha will be(sry it can´t be longer if no just one more bone like as ThrowN bone)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


can´t it has to be bones if a attack like this

or i have to do 100 lines of codes for just one charge level of a wave
and that going to effect filesize and that i really wanted to keep as much down as possible

also the reason for kid goku(Gt) and not Kid goku(the first Dragonball)

is kid goku(GT) is 100% same moveset as adult goku but kid goku(GT) got DragonFist and can´t use Instant Transmission and dont use kaioken so animations is just Animations Fixed from Cp. falcon to Lucas almost

but Kid goku(the first Dragonball) uses his powerpole and i really dont want to make animations for uses a weapons these are really hard(i know it from SMBZ mario but he is even more harder since you can´t see the hammer in brawlbox for mario model but atleast you can with kid goku)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok.

Quote from: MarioDK on June 16, 2011, 03:37:05 PM
can´t it has to be bones if a attack like this

No it doesn't.  Follow this tutorial ;)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25818.0

It can apply to both graphics and hitboxes.