Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ofc it only really super hackers like Dant.(the maker of clone engine) can edit them
i only wanted these removed By PSA so anyone can use the PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


can´t still edit First post so maybe i needing to make a new Thread :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 17, 2011, 05:54:32 PM
I guess I will try edit Pit's rel...
I think.....
I am new to PSA and all, but I think you can just go to attributes and find number of jumps. I'm only just finishing my first moveset, so I don't know much, but that might work. if that doesn't work, maybe you can use codes like that cheap knock-off shadow/jigglypuff

on the FitPit.pac it say 1 Air jump
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anonymous on June 17, 2011, 06:04:54 PM
I am new to PSA and all, but I think you can just go to attributes and find number of jumps. I'm only just finishing my first moveset, so I don't know much, but that might work. if that doesn't work, maybe you can use codes like that cheap knock-off shadow/jigglypuff

me too.. I'm still little new with PSA...
at least I know how effect, hitboxes, few things...

I can make nonMulti-jumper over Multi-jumper code..
If you want....

i think i just found out i saw some RA-Bit s

and then i saw in this:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2708.0
(finnaly i found that thread again)
RA-Bit[19] was for gliding so i think i can just remove that :D
RA-Bit[17] is there too on jumps but i think it is the multi jumps
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok.. I guess you will try that without freezeing game...

RA-Bit: 22 for looping attack? I don't know that...

I think I am using different way for my Devil Luigi II PSA...
at least that way worked on my Devil Luigi II...

anyway FS/oneslot resizer for Baby/paper mario is the only thing that needed now

i have to find a Hit Flag that do so the target can´t more left/Right only go the way the Knockback send you
and hit Fire on one hit Flag
hit normal on others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 17, 2011, 06:27:31 PM
Sorry, I forgot ask one question...
Gliding means?
that Metaknight for after his up-B Fly Slowly Down
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok. I found this code in http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25005.0
I edited that code to your Goku over ???? (that for later) Multijump code...

no i do not want to use these code they will only work on US not PAL or others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i think goku will be over Pit
becoz i think Metaknigt i dont think i can that get him to say kamehameha
but pit i think i can use one or two over his taunt SFX to that and for Kaioken
i think metaknight is as bad as rob to make SFX pack for
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later