Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 19, 2011, 03:14:07 PM
Fu**ing awesome though I still say the FS should be when Mario slammed his hammer down onto metal bowser in episode 2
i was trying but not worked  well:(
next is Goku then help a Bowser jr./Shadow mario project :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So do you want the voice pack for v9 or 10?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 19, 2011, 03:20:37 PM
So do you want the voice pack for v9 or 10?
if you mean for Shadow-Kong it not needed  if you dont want do make it :D
tomorrow or next weekend i start on Goku i dont think i got time for it so much in this week
i wait abit to upload SMBZ mario moveset i doing the last testes and small Fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No I mean goku voice pack
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 19, 2011, 03:26:23 PM
No I mean goku voice pack
for Cp. falcon yeah i dont delete that version but i wont work more on this version i will work on over pit now
(maybe i update Cp. falcon version one last time)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Click on Gotenks if you want to see why he is happy :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 19, 2011, 10:00:41 AM
sorry, I can't fix this...


what is the problem??

also awesome video look at 8:05-8:06 lol.

Quote from: ShadowMario/Anivernage on June 19, 2011, 04:50:03 PM
what is the problem??

also awesome video look at 8:05-8:06 lol.


MarioDK asked me to copy Vertex from ssj Baby Mario hair to Mario's hair...
Hair floating in air (wrong place)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 19, 2011, 04:59:21 PM
MarioDK asked me to copy Vertex from ssj Baby Mario hair to Mario's hair...
Hair floating in air (wrong place)
yeah becoz that SSJ baby mario(inc. in my package) got SSJ hair on his hair and not hat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 19, 2011, 04:59:21 PM
MarioDK asked me to copy Vertex from ssj Baby Mario hair to Mario's hair...
Hair floating in air (wrong place)
how you copied it?

give any Feedback any time  for my 2nd. Finished moveset :D(Shadowkong is the first Finished one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I dont think this is a final version i think it will be done after the bug is fixed but still even with that little minor bug i think this psa is the best mario psa i have ever seen