Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Anonymous on June 20, 2011, 07:56:02 PMlike lucario's aura sphere or link's fairy
then you can´t but if you wanted Lucario´s aura GFX ID 30 (that one for loading Goku kamehameha) or Fire(forgot the GFX ID)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dawg that hammer mario is awesome :) If you've run out of ideas watch the last SMBZ episode, that'll get the awesomeness flowing.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison



Quote from: Anonymous on June 20, 2011, 08:01:20 PMThen how did you make shadow's side b and down b?
GFX inside FitDonkey.pac(all the Shadow-Kong Friendly sonic PSAs got 100% same GFX inside FitSonic.pac but they dont use them and a better running Animation without these GFX)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Anonymous on June 20, 2011, 08:01:20 PM
Then how did you make shadow's side b and down b?

Correction, how did I make Shadow's Side B/Down B/F Throw.

And yes, I used a recoloured version of the Aura Sphere.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 20, 2011, 08:02:44 PMCorrection, how did I make Shadow's Side B/Down B/F Throw. And yes, I used a recoloured version of the Aura Sphere.
Right, that slipped my mind that you made those movesets :>.>palm:
anyway, how is that done?


Quote from: Anonymous on June 20, 2011, 08:06:09 PM
Right, that slipped my mind that you made those movesets :>.>palm:
anyway, how is that done?

By swapping the external graphic effect model of the Aura Sphere in Lucario's FitLucario.pac file, with one of the external graphic effect models in the FitSonic.pac/FitDonkey.pac for Shadow.  The models are the ones in the ModelData
  • files.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 20, 2011, 08:01:02 PM
my Hammer bro Mario?
Yep. I don't know about you, but I think a double hammer mario PSA would be awesome.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

June 20, 2011, 08:12:02 PM #1434 Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 08:18:05 PM by diedhammer98
my hammer Mario have three hammers (over fireball, Cape,Fludd)

maybe final Smash....

Why Mario holding 2 hammers?
Because I was found this:



Quote from: Herculeswill22 on June 20, 2011, 08:18:10 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVReiVZhZA Do it. PLEASE!!!!!
if Fire Mario was not my next mario moveset it will be this :D

Fire mario then ppl is getting tried of my SMBZ moveset :D
Side-B Fireball
N-B SMBZ Fireball
up-B same animetions but fire dmg
down-B same animetions as SMBZ mario but Fire Dmg/GFX

afew "A" attack is also changed that is my plans for now if i ever will do a Fire mario based moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Somebody is supposedly making a Captain Basilisk too :)
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

I was bored...
untill... I was watching battle of some Episodes few hours ago....
I saw Hammer Mario Power-up
I was thinking "why not make PSA mario holding 2 hammers as that?