Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

that´s awesome!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

thats epic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You just did used Red Star model/texture I sent to you?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 13, 2011, 04:45:35 PMYou just did used Red Star model/texture I sent to you?
yeah
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i dont know i still needing to revamp many Animations and still all the other "B" attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 13, 2011, 05:25:26 PMi dont know i still needing to revamp many Animations and still all the other "B" attacks
oh, okey.

Hi MarioDK or Gotenks or how I can call you  ;)
I´m working on a good character for your Dragon Brawl.
I know you are in traffic with your Geno Moveset but perhaps you have time for my new character  ;)
I will release it if I can get my wii to make screenshots of it.
:af:

I think you will like it
And I have a lot of ideas for him  ;)

ok nice :D
btw i will replace Young Naturo with a other : Rock Lee

i think he is needing a moveset and the best thing is he dont needing much filesize and be possible over anyone and not needing GFX so much  
so in PSA it will be really easy but Animations still not sure
just needing a Vertex of him (can be over anyone since i will port him over Diddykong )

all his attack is only Punches/Kicks not something like SPirit Bomb or kamehameha
and i think what his FS can be  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 14, 2011, 12:37:40 PMok nice :D btw i will replace Young Naturo with a other : Rock Lee i think he is needing a moveset and the best thing is he dont needing much filesize and be possible over anyone and not needing GFX so much   so in PSA it will be really easy but Animations still not sure just needing a Vertex of him (can be over anyone since i will port him over Diddykong ) all his attack is only Punches/Kicks not something like SPirit Bomb or kamehameha and i think what his FS can be  :af2:

I know what theat face means! I know you'll do him justice!


Hi SonicBrawler!


do i have to say more for FS? but still needing a Vertex of him so he will maybe be after Goku is Finished or after Kid buu or Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yes!  :kdance:..........no. That's going to be awesome, can't wait! :happy:

So is he going to go into that mode like Super Sonic, or is it going to be linked to his entire FS? Because I've already seen your work on SMBZ Mario's FS.


Hi SonicBrawler!

it is almost like Mario´s FS but on Ground he running fast and on Air i am not sure :D
but first my other Projects i think Rock Lee is the last one in my Future Plans
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

No problem! I'm sure a lot of people will want it! :af2:


Hi SonicBrawler!