Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


i think Kcanon is close to Beta but not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh MarioDK. who was working on the SFX for Goku? and is this Final release gonna have the new SFX's?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 15, 2011, 07:51:23 PMoh MarioDK. who was working on the SFX for Goku? and is this Final release gonna have the new SFX's?
the Final release is not going to have SFX pack but it is going to be 100% ready for a SFX pack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh ok then. well i hope someone can make it soon. it sounds funny when you hear. Cp. Falcon's voice on the Kamehameha. lol


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

ok
anyone who know/got a GFX like this:

for Geno Whirl on Side-B
i got a few who offered to make SFX pack but i still needing SFX IDs in PSA thats why the PSA is not ready for SFX pack
it will be too bad if goku say kamehame on a "A" attack since i will maybe move around with SFX IDs and etc. but i will be really glad if someone can find good SFX IDs in PSA so the psa can be ready for SFX pack

EDIT: i think i got a idea for geno whirl now: a Flat Lucario N-B ball in yellow

EDIT again: new Poll and now can´t Gotenks lose and Goku final version will be next after Geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

man i am starting to get bored with making Geno

since i really wanted to start on Gotenks soon i have waited so long to make my fav. char. :( but i will not cancel Geno since i come a long way now
Edit:
made thread just for project: Gotenks:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28221.0

i will try to get a team while i am trying to finish Geno and Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

The Geno Moveset can´t be good If you don´t want to make it now  ;)
You can make Gotenks first if you want because it´s your project  :laugh:

And I have another Idea for Vegito
- Vegito port over Samus
- Super Vegito port over Zero Suit Samus

Then the Final Smash can be the transformation to the Super Sajan with stronger attacks  ;)
I think thats not too mouch work because of the same moves like goku

really bad idea

Samus only got like under 10KB for Filesize and with Zss
but as the title says my Geno PSA will be fused with Figher Geno

so Geno dont got TL´s attacks on these attack i dont made yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Who is after Geno and final version of goku...

Gotenks

Gotenks
or

Gotenks

Hmmmmmm  :-\
*One hour later*
i'll pick Gotenks

I played mario RPG before a few years ago it was fun and a geno moveset for brawl would be awesome thank you  :)
-

hmmmm.....
Okay, I try out another plans and I hope you win the poll  ;)

Another question
Is it possible to port beyondyou´s goku head over the head from beyondyou´s kid goku?
Because StarWaffle works on Teen Trunks. Perhaps it is possible to port his head over Kid Goku´s head for a Kid Trunks
:af:

i dont know i just wanted Gotenks


Kid trunks/kid Goten we can have over IC at same time then as FS it can be Fusion dance and make a Strong attack as Gotenks and Defuse after

and also:

someone know That stand from a dance in DBZ to make gogeta/Gotenks? :D
i will maybe Finish that Animation since i got that animation for a Long time i just found it now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice job with Geno, I really like how his Geno beam is looking. Do the stars just pop up or do they slide from the the other star?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 16, 2011, 12:04:15 PMNice job with Geno, I really like how his Geno beam is looking. Do the stars just pop up or do they slide from the the other star?
just popup for now 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i see if you finish the gotenks dance i dont think it will affect anything since lucas has nothing that can merge two models together to form one unless your gotenks would have trunks and goten inside himself :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.