Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

why mario has a too big head or too small arms
for this part of the Animation:


damn Mario will not be good for this Animation :(
then i try it on a small headed with long arms(Goku :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Mario i am best with making Animations for

then i will port the Animation over anyone (or most of all brawl char.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well....
Mario not fit Fusion dance at all.
Because He have shorter arms and bigger head than anyone in dragon ball.
I think.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on July 16, 2011, 05:34:49 PMwell.... Mario not fit Fusion dance at all. Because He have shorter arms and bigger head than anyone in dragon ball. I think.....
indeed but Fusion dance Animations is abit needed :D

and i think i will train my Animation skills with make that Animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the Animation is 50% done now :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that looks strange, maybe if he fused with luigi their heads would touch instead of their fingers
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

yeah.....That....is...little....strange...for......Mario....
Becuase.....I...never seen Mario do that Fusion dance.....

maybe try moving the head a little backwards so the hands can move more without going into his head
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

i have afew times in fan made .gif or Videos

but Brawl mario got a big head and too small arms
this was the best i can do for now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 16, 2011, 05:50:34 PMi have afew times in fan made .gif or Videos but Brawl mario got a big head and too small arms this was the best i can do for now
Why...not....make....Mario's head....smaller....and Longer....arms?

nahh not needed

i really dont wanted to make Head smaller/arms longer
it will not look good too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 16, 2011, 06:06:56 PMnahh not needed i really dont wanted to make Head smaller/arms longer it will not look good too
okey......
you...are....right about that.........

anyway i got almost the Animation ready

only thing i needing is Walking part here:

if i will say it Fusion dance animation was abit easyer then i think it will be
btw i dont have forgot Geno i just hold a break on only working on him today :D


ok the Arms keyframes is done now just the legs and moveing part
Edit: full Preview of Fusion dance  :af2: :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later