Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 04:35:49 PMyou are talking about Goku? I was think you still talking about Goku over pit!
Goku over Pit if using these .dae imports of Goku model with Cp. falcon boneset will still get tail on his model if SSj4 so i dont have to use snake and if i use Snake Goku will get Tail on all transforms
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on August 02, 2011, 04:39:47 PMGoku over Pit if using these .dae imports of Goku model with Cp. falcon boneset will still get tail on his model if SSj4 so i dont have to use snake and if i use Snake Goku will get Tail on all transforms

Snake can used as Article?

because I'm planning for use that snake model for my two power-ups PSA.....



:af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


--------------------------------------------------
Make B-Air @1:44 in this video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdrjNqlC-ns&feature=related

yeah and that Animation should also be easy to make (i think) but i getting started with Animations after i had rebuilt the Fitcaptain.pac
if non others do it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 06:26:18 PMwhat your point?
just pointing Smashclash´s gotenks looks awesome and he can take my money for it (lol) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


ok btw i have edited my sign. for be safe from noobs if beyond finish vegeta vertex the only thing i will hear about it is someone has made Animation revamp or something for the moveset i will not hear someone say FINISH VEGETA or WORK ON VEGeTA RIGHT NOW CUZ BEYOND MADE THE VERTEX!!! or i just block you
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 02, 2011, 06:31:24 PMI still don't find that funny.......
Don't you have a sense of humor? :/


New Preview: Belt Texture and full vest complete now(vertex wise). Added a couple more spikes on the hair matching the model.

why are you so awesome?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on August 02, 2011, 07:38:42 PMwhy are you so awesome?
First answer: Looks like I chose the right adjective for my vertex thread title. ;)
Second answer: I don' know...