Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

lol i made a rock lee sheet of ideas just in case and that was one of em
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Kid buu moveset i will just make Kid buu´s N-B,FS,up-B for now and then upload it
since i anyway got animations for them so just needing to PSA them but first i needing help for remove Lucario´s aura at hands

i will do this then Goku V1 is out and maybe after more progress on Gotenks

Kid buu´s Animation is just over Goku right now :D

Spirit Bomb with one hand = planet burst Animations  :af2:
N-B on Goku is on kid buu too so i just need to port these animations (maybe i will do so kamehameha is a real  projectile i think it is possible with Lucario´s N-B ball)
teleport Animations is easy just put scale on 0.0 so really easy animations :D
so with what i got now it will be easy to make these three attacks for Kid buu (really easy)
that moveset can be done in like hours not even days since i got almost anything i needing

for wolfegata i will wait to update after Gotenks is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hm... unless the animation has been changed, the Kamehameha animation looks kinda... bland. No offence, but could I revamp the animation? I plan to make it longer which would probably affect gameplay. (Unless you want otherwise.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hey, I'm downloading a us ISO of Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for the PS2, and I've found an ISO explorer and a BRSAR ripper. I'm doing this to get myself some DBZ sounds. But would you like me to see if I can get character voices for like attacks and stuff for sound pack purposes?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 06, 2011, 10:25:31 PMHey, I'm downloading a us ISO of Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for the PS2, and I've found an ISO explorer and a BRSAR ripper. I'm doing this to get myself some DBZ sounds. But would you like me to see if I can get character voices for like attacks and stuff for sound pack purposes?
sure but there is already maybe a kid buu sound pack over Lucario :D
but i for sure needing for Gotenks moveset later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 10:28:07 PM
sure but there is already maybe a kid buu sound pack over Lucario :D
but i for sure needing for Gotenks moveset later

Kay, just tell me what moves you want from him for gotenks, cause he has a lot of sound effects probably. I just found out that the ISO explorer I downloaded is a "trial" version, and I'm going to have to either pay 29.00 to get the full version, or just find a different ISO explorer.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 10:28:07 PMsure but there is already maybe a kid buu sound pack over Lucario :D but i for sure needing for Gotenks moveset later

you will work on Kid Buu?
I thought you don't in mood for making movement for Kid Buu.....

not the whole moveset but these 3 attacks i anyway got in Animation(almost) it should be done fast
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 07, 2011, 09:35:42 AMnot the whole moveset but these 3 attacks i anyway got in Animation(almost) it should be done fast

ok....
B Attacks?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 07, 2011, 09:37:06 AMok.... B Attacks?
yes

do you forgot you was the post after i said what i will do with Kid buu?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 07, 2011, 09:39:35 AMyes do you forgot you was the post after i said what i will do with Kid buu?

I don't remember anything about that.....

page 199:
Quote from: Mariodk on August 06, 2011, 09:24:25 PMKid buu moveset i will just make Kid buu´s N-B,FS,up-B for now and then upload it since i anyway got animations for them so just needing to PSA them but first i needing help for remove Lucario´s aura at hands i will do this then Goku V1 is out and maybe after more progress on Gotenks Kid buu´s Animation is just over Goku right now :D Spirit Bomb with one hand = planet burst Animations  :af2: N-B on Goku is on kid buu too so i just need to port these animations (maybe i will do so kamehameha is a real  projectile i think it is possible with Lucario´s N-B ball) teleport Animations is easy just put scale on 0.0 so really easy animations :D so with what i got now it will be easy to make these three attacks for Kid buu (really easy) that moveset can be done in like hours not even days since i got almost anything i needing for wolfegata i will wait to update after Gotenks is done
you was afew posts after this one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


The Kid Buu soundpack freezes sometimes. Perhaps it is the Buu model but I think its the sound

new poll up
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later