Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:30:27 PMMarioDK there's a Goten hack over lucas so i think you can use that for the entry hack for Gotenks
and you needing trunks for fusion too+you can´t merge two models yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDk, do you working now on the final version of goku or on the version over pit?
And can I use ShadowKong for Espio?  :P :) :laugh:

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on August 12, 2011, 09:36:39 AM
MarioDk, do you working now on the final version of goku or on the version over pit?
And can I use ShadowKong for Espio?  :P :) :laugh:
Yes you can, just rename the file :D and I have recolors and CSP's for that purpose on BV.

I'll try as much as short time permits to help out on Goku over Pit.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 12, 2011, 04:02:20 AM
and you needing trunks for fusion too+you can´t merge two models yet
I know there isn't a Trunks hack i thought you should know there's a goten hack that's all

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]


Imagine when we get the Brawlbox that BJ is working on >=D
Trunks on Popo and Goten on Nanna anyone?

True no fusion dance for FS, but it'd be an epic taunt XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 05:12:15 PM
Imagine when we get the Brawlbox that BJ is working on >=D
Trunks on Popo and Goten on Nanna anyone?

True no fusion dance for FS, but it'd be an epic taunt XD
MarioDK means that he needs a goten and a trunks hack for the Gotenks Entry hack

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

Man that's gonna seriously bumb up the filesize if he's gonna do what I think ge's gonna do.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 12, 2011, 05:35:51 PMMan that's gonna seriously bumb up the filesize if he's gonna do what I think ge's gonna do.
not if the model is inside the FitLucasentry.pac
so it will not effect FitLucas.pac´s Filesize
but i needing .dae import

and yes TBM i already know that Goten hack that it was on top in newest hack
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 13, 2011, 09:05:34 AM #3100 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 09:33:07 AM by diedhammer98
oh, I think entry affect FitLucas.pac
but It's not....

wait2 and wins is almost done  on Goku
now not much left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i see goku getting a good progress  and gotenks vertex too xD
few questions did down b get any changes?
did the teleport got slower?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes more start lag before you can fire on Down-B air
and teleport and get slower too but not much'
+Side-B is still a Ki based attack i can show you what attack it will be later
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later