Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Jaklub on August 25, 2011, 08:15:02 PM
You must have accidentaly mistaken the old pack with the new one. It works, I've checked just after the MarioDK uploaded the pack.
nah I did use the one in his pack but no problem. I got it working, a updated from Sawnds1 to 1.2 and it worked. I geuss I needed to upgrade, lol.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 25, 2011, 08:17:58 PM
nah I did use the one in his pack but no problem. I got it working, a updated from Sawnds1 to 1.2 and it worked. I geuss I needed to upgrade, lol.
Yep, the pack one is incompatible with older Sawndz. It displayed an error and the old Goku SFX was still in your brsar.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Ay does Kaioken have a timer now? Itnrandomly shuts of for me. Either way this is the best version so far, lots of fun! And he's balanced really well. Just needs some animation tweaks like his walking-fast walk animations.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I've heard Kaioken gets over when you get more than 15% damage by a single hit.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on August 25, 2011, 08:42:33 PMI've heard Kaioken gets over when you get more than 15% damage by a single hit.
yeah thats true
since the CPU sometimes use down-taunt they will always have Kaioken until down-taunt again so i had to do so a dmg over 15% by a single hit remove kaioken :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

in the weekend there will maybe come a fixed Side-B and afew other things in the PSA +Stock icons (just needing stock icons for SSJ1,2,3,4 now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

after Gotenks...
You will make Goku over Pit for SSJ mode?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 26, 2011, 03:07:36 PMafter Gotenks... You will make Goku over Pit for SSJ mode?
maybe and also shadow over fox as soon DarkShadeDX got a new Fitfox.pac and ported vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2011, 03:08:33 PMmaybe and also shadow over fox as soon DarkShadeDX got a new Fitfox.pac and ported vertexs
what happened to that FitFox.pac?
I have PAL and NTSC FitFox.pac....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 26, 2011, 03:09:49 PMwhat happened to that FitFox.pac? I have PAL and NTSC FitFox.pac....
big filesize and the one i can download on shadow over Fox pack is also big
so needing a new so i can use for ported vertex but not right now since i will do Gotenks (as soon vertex is done i will start for real)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 26, 2011, 03:11:53 PMbig filesize and the one i can download on shadow over Fox pack is also big so needing a new so i can use for ported vertex but not right now since i will do Gotenks (as soon vertex is done i will start for real)
ok.
(I know you not start work on Gotenks until SmashClash's vertex is finished)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 26, 2011, 03:19:40 PMok. (I know you not start work on Gotenks until SmashClash's vertex is finished)
i working still abit on him the thinks i can do without the vertex but i prefer to have a good vertex so it will be better with the Animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


August 26, 2011, 05:11:09 PM #3358 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:13:53 PM by Mariodk
ok i can anyway say it

my next hack after gotenks is as much done as Adult Goku PSA is right now
will be Kid goku  the import over Luigi ported to: over Ness or Rob(rob for sure)

but needing a good team for it and a good porter so kid goku can work over Rob
so Kid goku can maybe be one of the most done imports (like  Klonoa ) i think i will mainly be the PSA guy in that project+making the like "B" attacks in Animations and maybe afew others too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 26, 2011, 05:14:39 PM #3359 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:16:14 PM by diedhammer98
Kid Goku have TransN, HipN and ThrowN
and bone on hands?