Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SmashClash on November 04, 2011, 07:32:23 PMHey, Mariodk. This weekend(today, tomorrow, or Sunday), can you compare my Wait1 to yours in the poll?
sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 03, 2011, 09:45:12 PM
i will do so Shadow get real Counter as Down-B,try to fix that side-B,revamp up-B so it is not so OP
thats easy done
edit:
Video is so slow to upload :( anyway the video is done in 1 hour (hope it will work on HD now)
I'd love to see this as soon as possible. I don't think fixing the Side B should take long, at least, and I'd love that Up-B fix, right now it's too OP.

Quote from: Albafika on November 04, 2011, 07:56:23 PMI'd love to see this as soon as possible. I don't think fixing the Side B should take long, at least, and I'd love that Up-B fix, right now it's too OP.
i think i will do it as soon i am done with Gotenks´s F-Air
his D-Air is almost done and F-Air is one of the last thing i needing before beta :D and ofc revamps of animations/PSA before i upload it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow the preview is amazing gotenks is my favorite character too..... i was 2 when i watched him beat buu. You are amazing!!!
Mr.Shadow
]

November 04, 2011, 08:55:26 PM #4354 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:58:05 PM by Mariodk
good news:
Fixed Shadow-Kong´s Side-B :D
now to his up-B revamp and Down-B Ground  Real counter attack

i am still working on Gotenks but also waiting for DO for his Ghost FS and Smashclash or Dot(forgot who made it) the Sandbag vertex to a Gotenks ghost
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That should be great if you can fix the run and up+B

Ok, I'll finish up Ghost Gotenks later today, maybe. Then Dot can export it.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 04, 2011, 08:55:26 PM
good news:
Fixed Shadow-Kong´s Side-B :D
now to his up-B revamp and Down-B Ground  Real counter attack
Splendid. Hope it's out soon.

Quote from: Albafika on November 04, 2011, 09:16:22 PMSplendid. Hope it's out soon.
just up-B left
i think it will be about same teleport as Goku´s up-B cuz that not so much op as Shadow kong´s
real counter works :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


November 04, 2011, 09:36:15 PM #4360 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:47:04 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: KTH on November 04, 2011, 09:25:02 PMYou think you can fix the run?
i have tried i dont think i can :(
but i will say Shadow-kong is the best port (by renaming method) still and also no GFX bugs (cuz of shadowkong Friendly PSAs)

KTH if you can/got time
can you maybe make a Classic Shadow out of your´s Classic Sonic? so i can maybe get a oneslot resizer just for Shadow-kong

edit: will nerf N-Air on Shadow-Kong to be smaller hitboxes/GFX so it is more balanced
so i will update Shadow-Kong
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 05, 2011, 12:00:22 AM #4361 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:12:56 AM by Mariodk
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: KTH on November 05, 2011, 12:02:58 AMMaybe. If you did to fix Shadow Kong. troll/
look at Side-B in Air so you already see one fix
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it says video unavailble
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]