Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


First to page 300 will be a tester for gotenks moveset :D

anyway i am needing testers for gotenks and some that can give good feedback
so here is the deal to be a tester for my Gotenks
if you can give good Feedback for Goku moveset, SMBZ mario moveset ,SMBZ sonic ,Shadow-Kong ,vetega mini PSA  or raccon Luigi PSA
so you can be a tester for Gotenks but remember you had to give good feedback on him too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Page 100? Is that when you were working on goku v1?
Mr.Shadow
]

i meant page 300 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

LET´S SPAM THIS THREAD!
not

i wanna be tester
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Mariodk on November 05, 2011, 05:32:33 PMFirst to page 300 will be a tester for gotenks moveset :D anyway i am needing testers for gotenks and some that can give good feedback so here is the deal to be a tester for my Gotenks if you can give good Feedback for Goku moveset, SMBZ mario moveset ,SMBZ sonic ,Shadow-Kong ,vetega mini PSA  or raccon Luigi PSA so you can be a tester for Gotenks but remember you had to give good feedback on him too
MarioDK, this is off-topic but do you have DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3? I just used Kid Gogeta in my Budokai Tenkaichi 3 game. I'll show you how you put Gotenks texture BT3

Quote from: Mickeyman on November 05, 2011, 05:54:40 PMMarioDK, this is off-topic but do you have DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3? I just used Kid Gogeta in my Budokai Tenkaichi 3 game. I'll show you how you put Gotenks texture BT3
yes i have it
but i dont want to hack in BT3 :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


wrong

you´re still in 293
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I am really anticipating the move set.  Can we get a new video soon showing of the resize with the model.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 05, 2011, 06:19:18 PMI am really anticipating the move set.  Can we get a new video soon showing of the resize with the model.
as soon the last things is done and revamped the most worse animations i will make video
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

couldn't the lucas pk fire gfx, or pit's arrow gfx be hexed into a better galactic donut graphic not that kim complaining about the current one
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 05, 2011, 07:05:55 PMcouldn't the lucas pk fire gfx, or pit's arrow gfx be hexed into a better galactic donut graphic not that kim complaining about the current one
nope i think the one we got now is fine
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I thought of something that'd make Shadow totally balanced:

1> Revert the Aerial Side B to how it was before, but, make it so that it can be used once. If that's too hard, then make t so that after used, he can't use other B moves 'til touching the ground (In other words, he'd go on the state vBrawl Sonic goes after his Up B, being able to use A attacks but no B ones)

2> The Up B / Aerial Down B>Up B need to go less higher, I'd say a "bit" less than vBrawl Sonic.

These two things would totally make him balanced.