Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


anyway waiting for DO to finish Gotenks´s FS i hope he gets finish soon until then i work on super buu import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 07, 2011, 10:47:27 AM
anyway waiting for DO to finish Gotenks´s FS i hope he gets finish soon until then i work on super buu import

haha I haven't had the chance to rebuild the pac file. will do it Thursday night....how did the models become corrupt anyways?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 07, 2011, 10:52:50 AMhaha I haven't had the chance to rebuild the pac file. will do it Thursday night....how did the models become corrupt anyways?
its still best to use the vertex of gotenks to animte animations cuz the import got weird fingers
as i will try to fix soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SouthCraft on November 08, 2011, 03:42:01 PMso have you finished the cancel system yet?
maybe starting on it soon to yours metal sonic over diddy but just dont got time

why not you self try :D
if you see in Goku´s Subactions for AAA,Dash attack you will see a Subrotation there in event list: other   
copy that offset and paste in subrotation tab
so you see the codes for on-hit-cancel system (only for AAA,dash attack) copy then make subrotion in yours metal sonic and copy the codes and save the offset and make the command: Subrotation in AAA combo/dash attack in event list: Other and put that offset in there

and then do the same with copy from Goku´s Tilts attacks  and after Tilts do copy from Goku´s Smashes/Airs (remember AAA combo/Dash attack or Tilts or Smashes/Airs dont use 100% same codes)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well i give it a try :) but it isn't metal sonic its mecha sonic  ;)


I think you should make a combo based character that doesn't use OHC.  Or just something else entirely.  It gets tedious when the core basis and approach for your PSAs is the same every time.  I used the OHC once for Kid Buu for the sole purpose of experimentation; and even then I had to build Kid Buu around this system rather than build the system on top of Kid Buu.  A good PSAer is one who not only knows the code, but can experiment with different ideas and concepts and try to do something new (hence why I'm doing Tekkaman Blade next). 

Sometimes I feel that some of your stuff lacks ambition and imagination.  Does the Down B for Gotenks have to be yet another counter even if it doesn't add anything substantial to the way he plays (I know I do it too, but it's something I want to break away from.  And even when I did do it I tried to make each counter feel different)?  Of all the wacky moves Gotenks could also have, a generic counter just seems really dull.

I know you are a skilled PSA maker, but just try and widen the scope a little bro.  It will make all your PSAs a lot more fun and memorable to play.

I agree with Sdo0m goku,vegeta your old buu and now gotenks also going to have counter make some differense beetween them my mecha is going to update with å different counter.

side B looks interesting, NB in air seems OP, the throws also look kinda OP and so does F-smash...

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 09, 2011, 06:31:37 AMI think you should make a combo based character that doesn't use OHC.  Or just something else entirely.  It gets tedious when the core basis and approach for your PSAs is the same every time.  I used the OHC once for Kid Buu for the sole purpose of experimentation; and even then I had to build Kid Buu around this system rather than build the system on top of Kid Buu.  A good PSAer is one who not only knows the code, but can experiment with different ideas and concepts and try to do something new (hence why I'm doing Tekkaman Blade next).  Sometimes I feel that some of your stuff lacks ambition and imagination.  Does the Down B for Gotenks have to be yet another counter even if it doesn't add anything substantial to the way he plays (I know I do it too, but it's something I want to break away from.  And even when I did do it I tried to make each counter feel different)?  Of all the wacky moves Gotenks could also have, a generic counter just seems really dull. I know you are a skilled PSA maker, but just try and widen the scope a little bro.  It will make all your PSAs a lot more fun and memorable to play.
i know i will also remake OHC system on goku so instead of "B" attacks it will AAA/dash/tilts/Smashes cancel into kamehameha Down/up/Sidewards i think it will be a better idea for Goku right now and i will update Goku moveset then beyond is done with Goku import and someone like to help with SSJ1,2,3,4+saiyan armor+GT outfit(for blue recolour)+rest of recolours
but too bad i can´t revamp Goku´s down-B counter attack to be better (psa wise like i did to gotenks) and for Gotenks´s Down-B i got a other idea it will be super ghost kamikaze attack but only one ghost a time and long start up time/end laging gotenks´s FS is also going to be super ghost kamikaze attack but freeze time so it is easyer to hit with the ghost and four ghosts
Quote from: jokekid on November 09, 2011, 09:18:55 AMside B looks interesting, NB in air seems OP, the throws also look kinda OP and so does F-smash...
N-B is not op since it is hard to hit with that,F-Smash i will revamp soon with alittle longer startlag and up-throw i think is fine and F-throw will also get a nerf
only thing that is done and not needing revamp(yet) is N-B,Side-B,F/B air, up-Air,Down-AIr
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

+1 ghost on down B xD since i think it would be fun to spawn a ghost like ness/lucas  pk thunder xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

look what i just imported to brawlbox :D:

but the problem is the texture is really much filesize but the model is  27KB filesize
so had to get textures lower filesize
there are at 256x256 size
3x of these textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 09, 2011, 09:45:26 PM
look what i just imported to brawlbox :D:

but the problem is the texture is really much filesize but the model is  27KB filesize
so had to get textures lower filesize
there are at 256x256 size
3x of these textures
he looks epic xD maybe making the textures even smaller would  reduce filesize? and 27 kb isnt that bad actually
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.