Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on November 12, 2011, 01:10:45 AM
Holy... is that goku import i hear?
Yeah it was released today. Now Download MarioDK's Goku V1.5 Psa then the import. Then live life Mr. Shadow T H, live life.

Apparently Silent has deleted posts, and I still remained first..

So, as your beta tester, I shall report all errors, all pros and cons, whatever needs adjustments, whatever doesn't look right, whatever does look right, any glitches and or freizas (see what I did there :P) and etc. right? Alrighty then.

 
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 12, 2011, 02:14:22 AMApparently Silent has deleted posts, and I still remained first.. So, as your beta tester, I shall report all errors, all pros and cons, whatever needs adjustments, whatever doesn't look right, whatever does look right, any glitches and or freizas (see what I did there :P) and etc. right? Alrighty then.
yes but still alittle long time to beta is ready
i still needing fixed fingers on Gotenks from Dsx8 and SSj3

DO is PSAing the FS and editing PKthunder like i wanted+ removing these effects on the EX-GFX models so while i waiting on that i will do Goku updates
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 12, 2011, 02:16:44 AM
yes but still alittle long time to beta is ready
i still needing fixed fingers on Gotenks from Dsx8 and SSj3

DO is PSAing the FS and editing PKthunder like i wanted+ removing these effects on the EX-GFX models so while i waiting on that i will do Goku updates
Alright.

since some1 recently made a model of knuckles will u be considering to do a psa of him after ur next projects?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Interesting to see Gotenks actually getting psa'd, cannot wait to see a video of the finished version. or at least 2.5 XP

BTW spoilerz is kinda ot so that's why I put it in the spoilers ....

Quote from: keepitreal on November 12, 2011, 02:33:10 AMsince some1 recently made a model of knuckles will u be considering to do a psa of him after ur next projects?
i still prefer Knuckles with Sonic´s Boneset not lucario´s
cuz sonic is easyer to animte then lucario is (in my option)
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 12, 2011, 02:33:54 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Interesting to see Gotenks actually getting psa'd, cannot wait to see a video of the finished version. or at least 2.5 XP BTW spoilerz is kinda ot so that's why I put it in the spoilers ....
Video will come about same time i send Gotenks to the beta testers ( i already know who can give good feedback and will try him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

can i be beta tester?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

im guessing im a beta tester?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 12, 2011, 02:40:21 AMim guessing im a beta tester?
yes you are
and Dot is maybe
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well I'd honestly be glad to beta test, I have nothing else to do on my wii other than testing my Hinata import (once I get the damn thing rigged and working on zelda in brawlbox) so yeah. I doubt my input would be useful, but I guess I could report bugs or give general feedback on animations and such.


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

do you need one more tester?  cause i would like to be one if i can
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

@MarioDK

Wait, Dot and SonicBrawler get to be a beta tester, but I can't? And you've destroyed my LeBron James poster? You've crossed the line from my poster! :af2: jk (just kidding)