Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 14, 2011, 10:12:50 PMWill vegeta use articles?
yes his gun for possible SSj mode
and wolf´s blaster shot for ki blast

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 10:00:34 PMthats because most ppl want vegeta over wolf moveset finished :P and xxgbcxx ever sended you the vegeta over wolf wich he tough you could fix it with animations?
no
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


what u can do using imported vegeta, is having not only smash ball aura and eyes, but make the hair get gold too

November 15, 2011, 03:53:37 PM #4518 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:12:36 PM by Mariodk
after Gotenks moveset and before Vegeta i will be working a a surprice and many ppl love it
(maybe two surprices)

Edit:
on the new poll first to 5 winning so i start making the CSP/BPs and maybe upload all recolours+alt. outfits+tranfroms of Gotenks model inc. CSP/BPs and resize mode(again possible not oneslot resize cuz of 4x bones needed to be renamed and make oneslot animtion for to Gotenks right size
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 05:52:48 PMLet me know when you get back to Shadow and SMBZ Sonic so I can be here to give feedback. :P
sure i possible get back on shadow/SMBZ Sonic alittle before i start on Vegeta :D
but if you like you can do feedback on my other moveset it will help much too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 06:00:55 PM
sure i possible get back on shadow/SMBZ Sonic alittle before i start on Vegeta :D
but if you like you can do feedback on my other moveset it will help much too
I can help you with that, just let me know which movesets you'd like me to test.

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 06:02:09 PMI can help you with that, just let me know which movesets you'd like me to test.
Goku moveset, SMBZ mario, Gotenks then it is done not now ofc and you can be a tester too if you like
thats them i mainly needing feedback on

goku moveset i will update then someone get beyond´s goku to .max so i can make him SSj1,2,3 and then someone will do SSj4 and help me with saiyan armor/GT cloth
so i got all the alt. colours there is in the moveset pack but as model import
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 06:04:37 PM
Goku moveset, SMBZ mario, Gotenks then it is done not now ofc and you can be a tester too if you like
thats them i mainly needing feedback on

goku moveset i will update then someone get beyond´s goku to .max so i can make him SSj1,2,3 and then someone will do SSj4 and help me with saiyan armor/GT cloth
so i got all the alt. colours there is in the moveset pack but as model import
Surething, I'll test those. Although, for SMBZ Mario.. Which version, exactly? I get a bit confused with all those files in the .rar. <_<;

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 06:16:23 PMSurething, I'll test those. Although, for SMBZ Mario.. Which version, exactly? I get a bit confused with all those files in the .rar. <_<;
lastest version v2.2 of SMBZ mario
all these folders in the moveset is just powerups for mario but just take the Fitmario00.pac/Fitmario00.pcs normal Mario with normal cape
and you self have to get the cape over fludd to the other mario slots
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SMBZ Mario?  One suggestion:

Fix that N Air.  It's broken as hell.

It comes out on frame one, has high knockback, amazing range, amazing priority, a hitbox that lasts obnoxiously long, not that much endlag and not much landing lag.  Fix it.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 15, 2011, 07:54:46 PMSMBZ Mario?  One suggestion: Fix that N Air.  It's broken as hell. It comes out on frame one, has high knockback, amazing range, amazing priority, a hitbox that lasts obnoxiously long, not that much endlag and not much landing lag.  Fix it.
only that (and ofc animations revamps)?
ok and possible also revamp the FS since i think i can make much better now since i am better at PSAing/make aniamtions since last time i did updated SMBZ mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 09:58:12 PMAlright, I'll be playtesting SMBZ Mario, and... Which are the others? (The Gotenks and Goku)
Gotenks is not done yet working on him but i was thinking if you like to be a tester for him

but Goku is this one: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23069
use beyond´s goku model import so it look as good as possible :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku:

His Fair (Spike) should have more startup lag, considering that move is easy to pull off.

His Counter (Down B) needs a revision. It doesn't works al lthe time, and sometimes it behaves oddly, like it'd trigger and it doesn't, and sometimes he uses it, and appears above with the same animation he was while on floor using it. Also, it doesn't connects normally.

His Aerial Side B must be changed in order to make Goku an unique character (That Side B is C. Falcon's)

It'd be nice if you made custom throws for the missing ones, I like the Dthrow you have there.

Kamehameha's charging animation (Neutral B) needs to be made more fluent, he looks too dull.

His Ground Side B (Combo): I feel the combo should only "trigger' if first hit connects with a player, and if not, it'd cancel it. I don't like how you can spam it even when the enemy's not near, makes for a great tool to pursue an enemy a bit far.

His Up B is nice, but it'd be nice is more GFX (And SFX) were added, sorta like Kid Buu's teleporting one?

(I know you were limited on the PSA since it was over C. Falcon, but since you're porting it over someone else as I read in the OP, everything I've said should be possible)

Kaioken: I think you should increase the damage he takes to 4%, it'd make it more balanced even for the main PSA.

Overall, I feel animations are his most weak point, but judging by your current animating skills, you might be able to remake them and make them fluent. I really like you how you made SFX for him, the only step for completion would be the ones I've listed, I'd say. This PSA makes me feel nostalgic, you and SDo0m will end up making me re-watch DBZ's Anime with your Goku and Kid Buu. XD

Now, regarding SMBZ Mario.... I accidentally downloaded the OP version <.<;, I'll come back with feedback for him later.