Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

mariodk just wondering since naruto will perform the clone justso then sude the clone to do rasengan wont that make a really long N-B? since i bet it will have alot of frames and if speed them up we wont even tell the clone was there :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2011, 04:39:09 PMmariodk just wondering since naruto will perform the clone justso then sude the clone to do rasengan wont that make a really long N-B? since i bet it will have alot of frames and if speed them up we wont even tell the clone was there :S
Quote from: Carnage on December 22, 2011, 04:39:09 PMmariodk just wondering since naruto will perform the clone justso then sude the clone to do rasengan wont that make a really long N-B? since i bet it will have alot of frames and if speed them up we wont even tell the clone was there :S
nope the start animation is 40 frames and will remove the weakest rasengan (that one if you dont Hold N-B) so its not long in fact its 20 frames faster then Goku“s N-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I was wondering if you wouldnt mind if i messed around with your Goku over Pit, I wanted to add those SFXs for the Kamehameha and the Up-B Special. I know Jaklub already put them in there. I just wanted to add there IDs in there so that way if it doesnt play right you can fix it up from there. Is it ok if i send you the files once im done? I also noticed the transformation ones but i dont know if you want them to be played as well.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 22, 2011, 08:21:56 PMI was wondering if you wouldnt mind if i messed around with your Goku over Pit, I wanted to add those SFXs for the Kamehameha and the Up-B Special. I know Jaklub already put them in there. I just wanted to add there IDs in there so that way if it doesnt play right you can fix it up from there. Is it ok if i send you the files once im done? I also noticed the transformation ones but i dont know if you want them to be played as well.
yes i like to get that played as well just send then you is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice work with the GOKU over PIT psa. Using the bow model on the fitpit00.pac for hair is very good! :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


ok i didnt really know where to put the SSJ aura sound on since it's a really long clip and i havent really seen anywhere that it can be put to good use. But here's the SFX ID for PSA for it in case you find somewhere that can be good.

SFX ID (PSA)               Wave ID
025D                           10


That should be the sound for the SSJ aura, I did add the transformation SFX though, just not the aura afterwards. I'll leave that for you to decide. And heres the FitPit.pac file that i messed with. It was just the original file. Not the other two you made.

Edit: Sorry if you downloaded it before, turns out i messed up on the files. But i just redid it again and they should be working properly this time. So if you already downloaded it then please do so again.

Heres the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xh034rl5vplxdih

Let me know what you think.



Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 22, 2011, 09:19:54 PMok i didnt really know where to put the SSJ aura sound on since it's a really long clip and i havent really seen anywhere that it can be put to good use. But here's the SFX ID for PSA for it in case you find somewhere that can be good. SFX ID (PSA)              Wave ID 02B3                          9 That should be the sound for the SSJ aura, I did add the transformation SFX though, just not the aura afterwards. I'll leave that for you to decide. And heres the FitPit.pac file that i messed with. It was just the original file. Not the other two you made. http://www.mediafire.com/?wsfasautx1uix88 Let me know what you think.
goku say kamehameha HAA and afew frames inafter casted wave he say kamehame again and afew other other voices like on dodges
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice to see someone is finally revamping the Naruto psa.
There wasn't really anything wrong with it just some animations looked not the best in the world.
Are you going to try adding bones to his other hand though? (So that he can do all his hand signs and what not)
Also I suggest looking at how he plays in Super smash flash as well as some of the other Naruto games (Such as ultimate ninja storm 2) for inspiration of animations.

Btw, I just saw the Gotenks ghost in your vault collabed with DO.
His texture lighting varies on stages.
He should have his shader issues fixed before he is released.

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 22, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
goku say kamehameha HAA and afew frames inafter casted wave he say kamehame again and afew other other voices like on dodges

Yeah i ended up messing up on some parts. But download this one. I fixed that problem and another came up. When using the Kamehameha it would constantly keep firing and loading. I couldnt figure out how to fix this since im still a bit new with SFXs and stuff. But here's the link to the fixed one. Maybe you'll know how to fix this. The problem is that it wont stop firing and loading. But the rest work fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xh034rl5vplxdih




Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on December 22, 2011, 10:16:17 PMYeah i ended up messing up on some parts. But download this one. I fixed that problem and another came up. When using the Kamehameha it would constantly keep firing and loading. I couldnt figure out how to fix this since im still a bit new with SFXs and stuff. But here's the link to the fixed one. Maybe you'll know how to fix this. The problem is that it wont stop firing and loading. But the rest work fine. http://www.mediafire.com/?xh034rl5vplxdih
thanks for finding the SFX IDs
anyway updating the Fitpit.pac again soon :D or tomorrow
edit: fixed the SFX  now like charging sound stoping then the wave is casted
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol ok cool. And sure no problem. He needs more SFX and that'll probably help by making his attacks sound so much cooler. XD anyway cant wait to download the updates.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

How come when I use the SSJ FS the Shenron model is black?

Also, yeah more SFX would be nice.

is the new sfx in the download right now or the next update?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Shadow101 on December 22, 2011, 11:07:45 PM
bleh Naruto. >.< That's one hack I know I can skip. (Nothing against you, I just HATE HATE HATE HATE Naruto.)

oh yah im with yah but no offense to you naruto fans.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.