Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 08:23:07 PM
i wish the vbrawl FS worked :( but the overpowered FS is also fine(in my option)
i like the new one better than VBrawl FS

I'm not going to report yet, but the ssb 64 is MAD glitchy.
no face
flickering overalls.
2 overalls one above the other
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

With SMBZ Mario out, will you start working on Vegeta? :happy:

-Vegeta Fanboy-


Quote from: xxerox9009 on March 18, 2012, 09:23:54 PMWith SMBZ Mario out, will you start working on Vegeta? :happy: -Vegeta Fanboy-
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 18, 2012, 09:36:26 PM #6050 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:45:45 PM by KnightMario
may you make the fire mario guide now?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 09:36:26 PM
make the fire mario guide now!!!
That will make him not make.
Don't command him to do something.
These are his hacks.
Not yours. He'll do them on his own time.


March 18, 2012, 09:42:09 PM #6053 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:23:18 PM by Anonymous
So, I played around with him and noticed 2 things
A) it's hilarious when you know how to get the cape and your brother doesn't
B) During a ledge grab, fire mario will breifly revert to normal. {edit: *face palm*]

A)thats what happened to goku over pit with me and my little bro
B) he said that in the read me
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 18, 2012, 09:43:42 PM
A)thats what happened to goku over pit with me and my little bro
B) he said that in the read me
A) Are you srs? That happend to me too! But he screamed untill i said how to...... Yeah that was a pain

March 18, 2012, 09:46:27 PM #6056 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:47:51 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 09:36:26 PMmake the fire mario guide now!!!
if you just using texture changes its easy and for raccon mario
add the tail to SMBZ mario Brawl model
and  visibilitybone on HairMb(for fire mode) and HairM for normal/cape mode  
so the tail/ears polygons of raccon mario needs to have HairM  visibilitybone
and fire mario  HairMb
its really easy if you use something there is inside the head i even saying what brawlbox you needing and showed where the button is for copy polygons in brawlbox
brawlbox V0.65b beta
and this button here:
Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 09:36:59 AM@blackjax96 can you get this button: back from brawlbox V0,65B beta to the next brawlbox? its really useful for make like fire mario transfrom to SMBZ mario moveset v3,Fire mario as FS eyes or other texture changes by using model changers bones like eyeyellow or mario´s hair model changer bones or for other chars. too it will also be helpfull if you make this button to at same time copy the Material like if you copy a polygon you copy the Material the polygon use and make the copyed polygon to use the copyed Material will make it alot easyer to make other FS eyes on brawl chars. or use a other texture on a model changer like as fire mario transfrom it will also be helpfull if you can port polygons from one vertex to a other vertex like port something from a Dr. mario vertex to over a normal brawl mario model (so you can use dr. mario outfit as FS eyes and Brawl mario without FS eyes or for other chars. too like super sonic vertex as FS eyes on sonic)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

March 18, 2012, 09:48:54 PM #6057 Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:51:49 PM by KnightMario
I think the ledge grab and sheild glitch has to do with the flashing and fit mario spy.
ninja'd, but I thought you had to do 3ds max, since you said that with the fire mario dr.mario thing.
EDIT: NOW I know what the use thing inside your head means.
But it was kinda offensive, even though you're one of the best hackers ever.
You said you were making a guide, and I thought the duplicate polygon was only part of the fire mario thing.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 09:48:54 PMI think the ledge grab and sheild glitch has to do with the flashing and fit mario spy. ninja'd, but I thought you had to do 3ds max, since you said that with the fire mario dr.mario thing.
yes if you needing to have normal mario/Dr mario
but if just texture change and not changing in polygons you can do it all in this version of brawlbox
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know how you can do the dr and fire without 3ds max, heheheheh.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P