Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

You sure are a busy brawl hacker... But I can relate though. Stacking your plate with a bunch of stuff then knocking them out all one by one at a good pace...

Nice job.

Oh, and lemme know when you want me to start on animations. Since I'm getting the hang of PSAing fairly quickly, I estimate Wolverine will be good to go no later then next week, and I'll be free to do whatevs.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

ohh yeah i already know the next custom model i will do after ben 10 :D
agent P
maybe i do him before ben 10 is finished since he is easyer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey yah thats solves your delema
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I saw Ben's head in the WIP thread, seems to be coming out well. Also I have been having some fun with SMBZ Mario so far. He is a lot more balanced, and I can finally fight him without pulling out my hair. The transformations are well done also. I have only had one problem though. The N64 mario you supplied in the download has texture issues for me. Think you may know the problem?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

vegeta is not going to be done this weekend as i was planing
not cuz i start on a new project (yet again) but stuff of IRL stuff
maybe in 1 week vegeta is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 22, 2012, 03:14:57 PM
idk the problem since i never got it
it most be one of the lucky random freeze even if the moveset works for anyone but you yes i am making him over mario with heatblast over FS eyes(if possible) or over fire mario transfrom
also alittle chance for i make this guy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that would be awsome!

Hey MarioDK, do you plan to do the whole Fire Sonic thing and like the others said with Sonic just being curled up?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 22, 2012, 07:51:27 PM
I saw Ben's head in the WIP thread, seems to be coming out well. Also I have been having some fun with SMBZ Mario so far. He is a lot more balanced, and I can finally fight him without pulling out my hair. The transformations are well done also. I have only had one problem though. The N64 mario you supplied in the download has texture issues for me. Think you may know the problem?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

^that happens with almost every one i think i dont know about me 'cuase i didnt try it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i tryed to do my own n64 compatible mario  while the face works the body doesnt i sended my file to mariodk to see if i made evrything that is needed .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 22, 2012, 09:26:48 PM
Hey MarioDK, do you plan to do the whole Fire Sonic thing and like the others said with Sonic just being curled up?
Oh yeah that is a good idea.
You can curl him up in the animation.
The model change can be gone.
It'll work because you curl him up then put the graphic over him.
Easy

I think you CAN add visibility bones. I THINK I can make one for sonic, but there's a small chance I can't I think. If you can PSA it (I know you can) then I'll probably be able to add fire sonic as a separate visibility bone. I've added visibility bones before.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 22, 2012, 11:55:02 PM
I think you CAN add visibility bones. I THINK I can make one for sonic, but there's a small chance I can't I think. If you can PSA it (I know you can) then I'll probably be able to add fire sonic as a separate visibility bone. I've added visibility bones before.
no one knows how to make new model changers in psa since in psa all you do is model chager 0-0 0-1 0-2 so ppl cant creat visibility bones yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I added one brawlbox, now you have to make psa use model changer 0-3 if those are already there, wouldn't you?
but I HAVE added model changers. they are real visibility bones, and if they're already PSAd then they work fine!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

maybe i do fire sonic mode in SMBZ sonic but one problem
sonic got alot of 512x512 sized texture so its maybe not possible cuz of filesize + i can´t port polygon from a vertex to normal sonic model (like fire sonic´s head over normal sonic´s head with spikes)
also i can´t do so fire sonic got dmg/blink/other faces and im possible needing to remove dmg/blink/other face of normal sonic too


thats reminds me why Geno freezing or got weird bugs for some ppl
you possible forgot to remove the ft_robot.rel in modules folder then you replace a marth/ike/other PSA over Rob to geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later