Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on March 31, 2012, 07:44:04 PM



i think i have done alot of mario based hacks in arow now
geno,SMBz mario v3,sonic the plumber(mario based cuz of outfit), and now these two
texture needs and UV editing too on Dr. mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Cool, but how Are you gonna have Raccoon as a powerup without modelchanger?

Quote from: SouthCraft on March 31, 2012, 07:54:49 PM
Cool, but how Are you gonna have Raccoon as a powerup without modelchanger?
raccon powerup will always show on cape/normal mode
but atleast its possible to remove the ears/tail then fire transfrom
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can I use those tanuki part polygons for my pikachu idea >_>
also for my princess peach idea :P

Quote from: Naruto200Man on March 31, 2012, 08:01:06 PM
Can I use those tanuki part polygons for my pikachu idea >_>
also for my princess peach idea :P

if you do raccon peach then sure :D
but let me finish the rigging on Dr. mario and so i will wait until someone like to help me with UV making for him and new texture(prefer brawl styled)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 31, 2012, 08:06:51 PM
if you do raccon peach then sure :D
but let me finish the rigging on Dr. mario and so i will wait until someone like to help me with UV making for him and new texture(prefer brawl styled)

Yeah, I'm making Raccoon Peach from Super Mario 3D Land XD
As for the pikachu idea, I'm going to need someone to make a texture map of him.
And by texture map, I don't mean the UV's I mean a numbered thing that shows what parts of his textures show up where on pika's body.


man, I was gonna do tanooki peach!
oh well, one less distraction from my kirby hats now.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

none votes on SMBZ sonic
looks like this one the first one i possible will update with classic sonic V2 model import
classic sonic v2 will get:
animted eyes,more faces,if needed revamp on rig and not much more
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol thast funny i voted SMBZ mario V3 its the most fun then geno
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

classic sonic needs his hair rigged.
now then...
my second attempt at adding visibility bones...
and, do they HAVE to be at the beginning of the model?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I voted Geno because it's fun.
IMO SMBZ Mario is abit to stiff.
It could still use some revamps.

~ The side B shouldn't freefall if you fail and run of the stage.
~ I still think that cape up-B needs to be revamped to. It needs to go upward more.
I always fly towards the stage and then he flys STRAIGHT downunder it.
~ The neutral B (You already know about that.)
~ The up-smash doesn't need that endlag. Its a combo canceler.
~ The up-throw, I think you forgot to check the "Moves Character" flag.

Other than those its fine, but I still prefer Geno.

So Mariodk is the Racoon powerup close to being finished? Because I really like the idea of having the ability to generate the tail and ears. I personally don't really care about the Dr. Mario import mostly because there's already a pretty good vertex of Mario, and because I never really used him in Melee except for getting his trophies, but its your hacks so just keep doing whichever one you want to work on at the moment. I would like for you to finish the Racoon Mario/Luigi before moving on to something else. Since your doing a Doctor Mario import, you might as well do an animation hack for him too, I was playing Melee the other day and saw that Doctor Mario has DIFFERENT Wait animations then Mario, and I'm willing to bet that other animations are different from Mario, but like I said before, just do what you want to do. I'm not forcing you to do anything. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

raccon mario bros. is done
dr. mario also almost but i dont do a animation for him since that like just a other wait2,3
and will release raccon mario bros./Dr. mario/maybe more powerups for mario bros. at same time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, thanks for telling me and I guess anyone else that has read the post, I just wasn't sure how many of Dr. Mario's animations were different from Mario's but if its that few, then I can understand not making one. :P What other powerups did you have inmind? A flying star from SMG would be nice, its just I would maybe recommend that being a sepearte PSA so you can have it so when you generate article 2 (Which could be the Red Star) the HairM bone changes to the HairMb bone (Swapping Mario's clothe textures) and then have it so you pretty much do Cape Mario moves, with some changes, well that is IF you can't get it in the game another way. I wouldn't be surprized if you've gotten tired of me saying this, but I really can't wait for the Racoon Leaf power up. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 01:39:06 AM
as i said after i am done with Dr. mario(but with texture cuz that i can“t do)
edit:
epic preview warning:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later