Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

What is the normal name for the XrotN and YRotN? Also you can Probably get the generation shadow model off Nano.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I asked nano and he didn't answer me, he'll probably answer you though.
just a heads up.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 08, 2012, 01:27:48 PM
What is the normal name for the XrotN and YRotN? Also you can Probably get the generation shadow model off Nano.
he dont have the .max of the shadow anymore (i had asked him before)
and for the name of these bone is just what you said : XrotN and YrotN

Post Merge: April 08, 2012, 02:18:39 PM

'
angry version made now (but not sure it will work not tested ingame yet)
also if you know this pose i am going to animte it over one of luigi´s taunt or wins(possible the Side-taunt or Win1,3)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 08, 2012, 01:24:02 PM
maybe i do also a new shadow model import so he got all sonic´s faces and animted eyes and maybe revamp of the rig(if someone can get the gen. model in BV to 3ds max from brawlbox and send the .max)
here. For future referance, just convert the file to .fbx with FBX converter (2010), then autodesk will take it.


Soo... All the vegeta animations kinda went to waste..?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 08, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
Soo... All the vegeta animations kinda went to waste..?
nope as we said before KJP will do the rest work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 08, 2012, 07:31:25 PM
Soo... All the vegeta animations kinda went to waste..?

Not really, since even if a PSA wasn't made I had fun making them and got some experience out of it ;)

what happened to hammer and boomerang mario?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 08, 2012, 09:13:42 PM
Not really, since even if a PSA wasn't made I had fun making them and got some experience out of it ;)
I know this is kind of late but did you change the second jump animation or is it still the same as the last preview video you did?

what is the hold up with your 4 month vegita?
some of wolf's animations already fit vegita:So not ALL animations need to be changed

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on April 09, 2012, 12:03:39 AM
what is the hold up with your 4 month vegita?
some of wolf's animations already fit vegita:So not ALL animations need to be changed

News flash.  Vegeta's animations were for the most part done a while ago.  It's the PSA stuff that needs doing and nobody cares enough to do it (though KJP may do it).  Also, why you saying bout the animations here?  I'm the only one who worked on animations.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 09, 2012, 12:27:35 AM
News flash.  Vegeta's animations were for the most part done a while ago.  It's the PSA stuff that needs doing and nobody cares enough to do it (though KJP may do it).  Also, why you saying bout the animations here?  I'm the only one who worked on animations.
oh ok.
i thought only animations were not finished...

:/

Vegeta is getting tossed around like a rag doll... Does no one want to PSA the Prince of all Saiyans?

Anyway... MarioDK, you never answered my PM about Wolverine... but aside from that (Since I couldn't get the specials to PSA right, I have to drop the project for the time being), does the Kid Goku model have tail bones? You asked for help with it and I'm still available, I just wanted to know if the model had tail bones cause if it did, the animations would look even more baws.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.