Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: KnightMario on April 22, 2012, 11:58:57 AMHe probably doesn't need recolors, since it's mapped to the brawl texture.
Oh it is? So people could use pratically any Sonic texture on him? If so, then I could understand why recolors are necessary.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 22, 2012, 04:01:23 PM
Oh it is? So people could use pratically any Sonic texture on him? If so, then I could understand why recolors are necessary.
correct

you still needs to lower the size of the texture cuz the .pcs will be too high if using sonic´s 2x 512x512 size texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

can't wait.
dibs on classic shadow, shadic, super sonic, and super shadow.
I'm making they're textures at this very moment!
(I have to change it a little since the texture is edited to make it look classic)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 22, 2012, 08:38:47 PM
can't wait.
dibs on classic shadow, shadic, super sonic, and super shadow.
I'm making they're textures at this very moment!
(I have to change it a little since the texture is edited to make it look classic)
yes i am making possible making super classic sonic too cuz all i just needs is to replace the polygon with the spikes and get him shine xD
classic shadow is one working on but maybe i do my own version out of this classic sonic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

please let me do it, I can do it really fast, I promise.
andd I thought you said you would rig the hair!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on April 22, 2012, 07:53:09 PMyou still needs to lower the size of the texture cuz the .pcs will be too high if using sonic´s 2x 512x512 size texture
Well its close enough for recolors to not be needed, is the metal texture perfect? Will this need a one-slot size mode?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 22, 2012, 08:47:12 PM
please let me do it, I can do it really fast, I promise.
andd I thought you said you would rig the hair!
i will get the classic super sonic hair from sonic gen. and edit the UVs on it too to fit brawl sonic texture
and for super classic sonic over super sonic i will maybe do if my idea works xD
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 22, 2012, 08:58:43 PM
Well its close enough for recolors to not be needed, is the metal texture perfect? Will this need a one-slot size mode?
idk with metal texture since its not added yet but i guess it will be perfect cuz of that auto metal texture button blackjax made
and the one-slot resize mode will be revamped cuz i will resize TransN bone since that dont messes up spindash+can be oneslot keyframes on cliff animations and other fixes on resize mode (but can the model can use smbz sonic´s oneslot reise mode)


and about the poll two chars. wins: zoro and ussop
zoro cuz of he got most votes
ussop cuz of he is awesome/funny/almost dont get any love unless he got a good model import (you can easy see on the poll)

ussop will possible be over snake and zoro will be over ike or marth (with swords on his other hand too and his mouth and afew versions for that too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

you should rig it, or else m shadow texture I just made is for nothing!
and the super sonic has moving hair too.
wouldn't be easier to rig those bones then uv?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

what zoro and ussop? timeskip versions?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 22, 2012, 09:24:02 PM
what zoro and ussop? timeskip versions?
possible both versions
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

pervy said he wont finish any moveset so i bet sanji and all luffy models he has arent going to be finished :S you should ask for his luffy models since he did have like 3 diferent ones and with  some  rigging progress already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sanji will still be fine
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 22, 2012, 11:45:27 PM
sanji will still be fine
atleast sanji safe but luffy is gone i bet since pervy lost all his files :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if ur making luffy, over who will it be?
i have a custom model that fits captain falcon, its just that i havent rigged it yet...