Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 05, 2012, 09:56:16 AM
Actually, I could add the SSJ aura as another separate graphic after (since I can add graphic effects to characters).  After you do this stuff, I'll add back the SSJ graphic.

But good work so far man.  Props on continuing on him.
that will be a good idea
anyway all of vegeta´s A+B moves is done now just fix the N-B GFX/get the N-B to swap on right place  and fix its over 9000 taunt´s scouter shaders
also still needs SSJ transfrom animations and big bang attack too
but right now i made it so D-taunt animation turn on/off for SSJ mode
only bug on SSJ mode is you turn SSJ then you is grapped and get throwed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If I remember correctly, this moveset works only with the models that are given, right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

this vegeta moveset also works with other Wolf models
you just have to replace the scouter model/texture over Wolf´s Gun thats all

anyway the secret model import will possible also get a moveset by me since the moveset looks easy to do
all i can say now its a model import over captain falcon and possible moveset over CF too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 05, 2012, 12:33:24 PM
this vegeta moveset also works with other Wolf models
you just have to add the scouter model over Wolf´s Gun thats all
Really, cool to hear then. If you do not add the scouter though, what happenes? Moveset does not work or the taunt is not complete?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 05, 2012, 12:38:14 PM
Really, cool to hear then. If you do not add the scouter though, what happenes? Moveset does not work or the taunt is not complete?
without the scouter the action wont work like it should wolf would hold his gun while the gun would do a wierd animation like shooting  or reloading while on his hand instead of crushing :P

also if you turn ssj with wolf the only thing will be his gun on the leg will apear and disapaear from the there nothing major lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 05, 2012, 12:32:07 PM
If I remember correctly, this moveset works only with the models that are given, right?

Also remember that you can't use other Vegeta models (like Beyond's normal one) since the file size is too big.  The model here has halved texture sizes so that it doesn't cause freezing.  So if using another Wolf model causes freezing when selected, then the file size of the FitWolf0X.pac/FitWolf0X.pcs is too high.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 05, 2012, 12:46:18 PM
Also remember that you can't use other Vegeta models (like Beyond's normal one) since the file size is too big.  The model here has halved texture sizes so that it doesn't cause freezing.  So if using another Wolf model causes freezing when selected, then the file size of the FitWolf0X.pac/FitWolf0X.pcs is too high.
Alright, thanks. I was originally not gonna get the moveset because I did not want to loose all other models I do have. Glad to hear this problem can be fixed.
Looking good MarioDk, the graphics look nice. I can not wait to see the moveset in action  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2012, 12:43:51 PM
without the scouter the action wont work like it should wolf would hold his gun while the gun would do a wierd animation like shooting  or reloading while on his hand instead of crushing :P

also if you turn ssj with wolf the only thing will be his gun on the leg will apear and disapaear from the there nothing major lol
yes something like that Vegeta moveset will work for all models (but them with file sized .pcs/pac)

anyway the secret model import/possible Moveset is one from onepiece xD (but who will it be from OP xD and its still not ussop or Luffy since he is WIP by others now )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 05, 2012, 12:59:32 PM
yes something like that Vegeta moveset will work for all models (but them with file sized .pcs/pac)

anyway the secret model import/possible Moveset is one from onepiece xD (but who will it be from OP xD and its still not ussop or Luffy since he is WIP by others now )
not sanji either since ppl are making a moveset for him and the model already exists, also it shouldnt be female since CF is manly so is probably ace or zoro, but could also be franky  but i dkn probably ace due to the fire moveset CF has
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

who is doing ussop? and I like how there is a wave of op characters coming  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2012, 01:14:25 PM
not sanji either since ppl are making a moveset for him and the model already exists, also it shouldnt be female since CF is manly so is probably ace or zoro, but could also be franky  but i dkn probably ace due to the fire moveset CF has
and we have a winner xD Ace is the model import/possible moveset
i dont got the model but i guess i will make a custom model of him since i can´t find any models of him
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 05, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
who is doing ussop? and I like how there is a wave of op characters coming  :happy:
idk but i wish someone will make him soon xD (maybe it will be me anyway)

more previews:

got the KI blast to spawn on almost right place (just moved the Hitboxes/GFX model animation alittle down)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know of 2 models of Ace.
I could get them for you if you want.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 05, 2012, 01:38:45 PM
I know of 2 models of Ace.
I could get them for you if you want.
sure i wanted them Xd(if they are good looking and not messed up or anything and ofc look like Ace as he is in the anime)
basely just Side-B/up-B left and FS with the SSJ mode attacks
but i dont got the animations for SSJ transfrom(ground+air) and big bang attack animations
so after up-B/side-B is done we needing more Animations
i will PSA vegeta until KJP is online cuz Vegeta is ready to be sent to him now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll get them to you later, I'm at a track meet right now. I'll be home at about 3, so expect them to arrive in a PM around then.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

i think u would do a good job with ussop and ur good at implimenting hammers into movesets
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]