Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I think the accurate Shadow is pretty good. Just because env03 is removed, it's not a big difference

Quote from: Dr. on June 13, 2012, 03:29:37 AM
man... I thought you wanted a perfect shadow... Oh well I guess some people don't :'(
also, FitSonicEnv3 affects the RINGS and since the material uses that texture it probably will look weird in some stages...

Wrong, as normal Sonic has FitSonicEnv03, yet doesn't HAVE those rings. Also, that texture doesn't affect the rings on his other models either since they're colored using hex along with the colored overlay on the shoes and his blue fur for those models.

But just to humor Mr. Anon, I JUST changed the download link to a version with it added back on. :3


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 03:38:50 AM
Wrong, as normal Sonic has FitSonicEnv03, yet doesn't HAVE those rings. Also, that texture doesn't affect the rings on his other models either since they're colored using hex along with the colored overlay on the shoes and his blue fur for those models.

But just to humor Mr. Anon, I JUST changed the download link to a version with it added back on. :3
wow, i used to think you were cool xD. anywhoo, this shadow is AMAZING. i commend everyone that had a part in making this masterpiece.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on June 13, 2012, 03:35:33 AM
I think the accurate Shadow is pretty good. Just because env03 is removed, it's not a big difference
and you're right!, it's not a big difference... but when looking at that name: accurate ;
the missing env3 (plus other missing stuff) just adds the word: almost...
ninja'd

still...
shadow is missing other stuff, and i'm pretty sure sonic uses that texture on his golden rings... I'll go and check it...

June 13, 2012, 03:47:04 AM #6964 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:48:55 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on June 13, 2012, 03:43:43 AM
wow, i used to think you were cool xD. anywhoo, this shadow is AMAZING. i commend everyone that had a part in making this masterpiece.

Not sure who you are, but there's nothing wrong or rude about the post you quoted, as I'm simply stating facts.

Not sure what the purpose of your first message is, in the regard. xD

Quote from: Dr. on June 13, 2012, 03:45:17 AM
and you're right!, it's not a big difference... but when looking at that name: accurate ;
the missing env3 (plus other missing stuff) just adds the word: almost...
ninja'd

still...
shadow is missing other stuff

...Learn to read.

Sonic's gold outift and ALL the other ones have overlys on the fur, shoes and rings using hex. The original ones.

I didn't do it. Sakurai and his team did.

Go whine at them. And Shadow is fine.

We're getting way off-topic in here.


your right, on both counts xD just your last couple posts seem narcisstic/meglomaniac/IDGAF-ish.
Back on topic: whats next on your seemingly never ending plate marioDK?

Lol i agree with the SMBZ v2 thing. XD he could use some revamps. :p mainly to fix the Up-B special. it's not very reliable. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 04:08:29 AM
You mean the entry that MarioDK uploaded first? Consider he's the person who PUT your texture in there, it's his problem. Not mine.

I don't care and don't have to care.

And getting someone else to put your name in won't help you either.
used Dot´s/KTH´s instead since it looked better with the Uvs edits i did
Dot´s at alittle part of the shoes from model import and KTH´s with the rest
the only thing that is from starwaffle is the the black/white part of the shoes,Rings but add him to colab.
Yes, we confirmed this.

anyway
in about 1 weeks i will be gone for 2 weeks for my summer vacation(no internet at all)
so if i am not done with Naruto/SMBZ sonic V2/Goku over pit v2
there will possible be 4 movesets ready to be released then i am back
the last one i did not name that was Gotenks xD cuz alot of his animations is made to the new model now,Gotenks model rig is perfected,SSJ3 hair is also rigged but i am thinking to redo it since i got a idea how to make it effected by Wind (like as Ike´s cape) just merge boneset and only use Ike´s cape bones for SSJ3 gotenks hair
also maybe planing on do some model imports here is the list:
5 secrets but they are all from the same World and even as a Team them all
Kid sasuke,kid sakura,Revamp of kakashi,Rock lee(but over CF this time)
Ussop
possible more
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 03:47:04 AM
...Learn to read.

Sonic's gold outift and ALL the other ones have overlys on the fur, shoes and rings using hex. The original ones.

I didn't do it. Sakurai and his team did.

Go whine at them. And Shadow is fine.

We're getting way off-topic in here.
yeah I misread it, you don't have to say things like that, you could be nicer...
also, I'm not winning about anything, I'm pointing out the flaws of a hack so it's creators acknowledge these problems/features and get better if they want to... This goes particularly to MarioDK himself, not you Wave

this Shadow hack in particular DID used the texture to add the same effect that sonic's shoes have, so it's neccesary to have it in the file; if it doesn't work the way it should you can either:
A) edit the material/shader so it works properly
B) change the material/shader so it doesn't use that texture, and get rid of the texture
please don't do just half the job, I know you recolored it but that's just not enough to upload it with that name, maybe it should have the word recolor in it or something else,
in conclusion: it's a bit misleading... this paragraph goes to you Wave

again, I m being nice and calm; don't reply if you're not, please

and this is ON topic since I'm trying to give feedback on the Shadow hack that MarioDK made (with collab from all the other users)...

I'll be waiting for that kakashi revamp MarioDK ;)

Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2012, 04:13:39 AM
anyway
in about 1 weeks i will be gone for 2 weeks for my summer vacation(no internet at all)

That sounds like some hellish camp trip or a visit to grandma's waiting to happen. xD

Where are you going?


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 04:20:54 AM
That sounds like some hellish camp trip or a visit to grandma's waiting to happen. xD

Where are you going?
yes it is a camp trip to france but since i got a laptop that can handle wii emulator(no lag at all) i can make these hacks then i am bored

also can you add me back to colab. after all it is mine shadow you recoloured
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2012, 04:25:51 AM
yes it is a camp trip to france but since i got a laptop that can handle wii emulator(no lag at all) i can make these hacks then i am bored

also can you add me back to colab. after all it is mine shadow you recoloured

Then why did you remove yourself in the first place? x_x

*sighs* You people never fail to confuse me. - -'


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 04:27:00 AM
Then why did you remove yourself in the first place? x_x

*sighs* You people never fail to confuse me. - -'
i did not removed my self
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 13, 2012, 04:28:57 AM #6974 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:30:38 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2012, 04:28:05 AM
i did not removed my self

I got a PM that you edited the collaboration. I went to look. Your name was gone. It was there before the PM. - -

Edit: Yeah, I give up. This is too weird. x_x *leaves*