Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2012, 03:01:03 AM
thanks for fixing my shadow xD
now just sonic the plumber i needing to get fixed somehow
yeah, when i was doing it befroe i lost a load of my data (this was one thing) i believe i learned how to fix it.
and to seperate the stuff for the classic shadow from the generations model in blender you select the vertices you want to be a diffferent object, then click seperate. and if you selected one shoe there will be 2 shoes. i don't know how in 3ds, but i think it's something like that.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So MarioDK, what exactly are you currently working on and how far have you progressed on it?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I'm glad to see that entry was gone, specially cause it didn't need to be there in the first place.

This ridiculous putting hacks together, and taking other people's [censored] and not crediting them, is just pointless to me.

Anyway, what you got planned next Mario Donkey Kong? I'm still waiting on that mini PSA you promised me. ;p

Just checking in... cause I haven't looked in here in a while...

What happened to Naruto, Gotinks, and Kid Goku?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 13, 2012, 06:56:47 PM
I'm glad to see that entry was gone, specially cause it didn't need to be there in the first place.

This ridiculous putting hacks together, and taking other people's [censored] and not crediting them, is just pointless to me.

Anyway, what you got planned next Mario Donkey Kong? I'm still waiting on that mini PSA you promised me. ;p
waiting for next brawlbox and after afew WIPs is done
i am possible done with SMBZ sonic V2 moveset today(i hope) so i think that is next
Quote from: Kagemaru on June 15, 2012, 06:02:57 AM
Just checking in... cause I haven't looked in here in a while...

What happened to Naruto, Gotinks, and Kid Goku?
Naruto is waiting for next brawlbox
Kid goku i have not even started so much with
Gotenks needing afew animations still(as i will make while i will be gone for these 2 weeks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 15, 2012, 12:41:34 PM
waiting for next brawlbox and after afew WIPs is done
i am possible done with SMBZ sonic V2 moveset today(i hope) so i think that is nextNaruto is waiting for next brawlbox
Kid goku i have not even started so much with
Gotenks needing afew animations still(as i will make while i will be gone for these 2 weeks)

so what is the progress on smbz sonic v2?


almost done:

SMBZ sonic also just afew attack left to PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 16, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
almost done:

SMBZ sonic also just afew attack left to PSA
Really digging the texture. Sonic goes pretty well with goku's weighted training clothes

Quote from: Mariodk on June 16, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
almost done:

SMBZ sonic also just afew attack left to PSA
cool! but the left arm looks abit atached to hes body

Looks fine to me. I'm just wondering if the Moveset will be as awesome as the model

I dont think he is changing that much of the moveset, i think it was still supposed to be the same thing. except a few things changed PSA wise and a few new animations.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 16, 2012, 09:13:05 PM
I dont think he is changing that much of the moveset, i think it was still supposed to be the same thing. except a few things changed PSA wise and a few new animations.
Oh ok. Either way, the moveset runs well with the game. Hopefully there is more differences, but if not, it will still be ok with me


Lol those feet are waaaaaaay too narrow.  Even Goku has wider feet.  They should be at least as wide as Sonic's feet.