KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Absolutely amazing! My cuzn whose in love with Bleach was also quite pleased. It would also be awesome to see movesets for other Bleach characters too. Great work :D
The Fare Showe

Quote from: RickieFareShowe18 on May 28, 2011, 10:29:52 PM
Absolutely amazing! My cuzn whose in love with Bleach was also quite pleased. It would also be awesome to see movesets for other Bleach characters too. Great work :D
Thank you. :D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

shame your computer is down well the only thing ichigo really needs are recolours becuase i had to repeat the same texture 3 times so marth didnt appear i use other ichigos over marth but bankai ichigo needs some recolours  maybe someone in the future makes them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Depending on what would be recolored about him i think i can do a recolor package for Ichigo.

KJP, do you have any idea what colors you want aside the standard Blue Red Green?

Quote from: Puraidou on May 28, 2011, 11:53:27 PM
Depending on what would be recolored about him i think i can do a recolor package for Ichigo.

KJP, do you have any idea what colors you want aside the standard Blue Red Green?
Hollow would be good. And you of course. ;) :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 28, 2011, 11:55:09 PM
Hollow would be good. And you of course. ;) :P
Hollow ichigo was already made i believe and my recolor will be a seperate download xP
Maybe i'll make a white robe ichigo as well

Quote from: Puraidou on May 28, 2011, 11:56:02 PM
Hollow ichigo was already made i believe and my recolor will be a seperate download xP
Maybe i'll make a white robe ichigo as well
How about a Marth-colored Ichigo as well?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 12:02:17 AM
How about a Marth-colored Ichigo as well?
Applying his textures onto Ichigo? I have no clue if that would look good but i'll try

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:06:40 AM
Applying his textures onto Ichigo? I have no clue if that would look good but i'll try
I did the same thing with the Yosemite Sam vertex.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

We did the same thing with Sephiroth, too (Data with Kefkaroth/Zafka and me with Aeonroth) and they both turned out awesome. XD This one should turn out really nice looking, too. :P

Ok i got a problem. Does anyone have the Hollow version of the Ichigo vertex? I wanted to add his clothes on the white one but the download link on it died.. >.>

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:16:48 AM
Ok i got a problem. Does anyone have the Hollow version of the Ichigo vertex? I wanted to add his clothes on the white one but the download link on it died.. >.>


Nope, sorry. But there's also this texture. If it's not good enough, try asking in the Help section for it, someone might upload it. ._.

Quote from: Wulfy on May 29, 2011, 12:23:32 AM
Nope, sorry. But there's also this texture. If it's not good enough, try asking in the Help section for it, someone might upload it. ._.
Problem with that one is that the entire structure is different from Marth's so it wouldn't look right xD
I'll ask in the help.

edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25324.0

Thanks to BeyondRed78 i now have Hollow :D
I'm going to continue, i'm done with Red Blue Green. Gonna do White (Hollow's clothes) and Marth now.

O..k.. i tried the marth clothed Ichigo.. And uhm.. yeah.. it's not good at all, it clearly shows how it's vertexed and part of the skin goes into the clothing and vice versa >.>"
Not something i can fix sadly..
White is done xP

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 12:24:59 AM
Problem with that one is that the entire structure is different from Marth's so it wouldn't look right xD
I'll ask in the help.

edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25324.0

Thanks to BeyondRed78 i now have Hollow :D
I'm going to continue, i'm done with Red Blue Green. Gonna do White (Hollow's clothes) and Marth now.

O..k.. i tried the marth clothed Ichigo.. And uhm.. yeah.. it's not good at all, it clearly shows how it's vertexed and part of the skin goes into the clothing and vice versa >.>"
Not something i can fix sadly..
White is done xP
OK, thanks for letting me know. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I got 4 colors done

red, green, blue and white

Going to upload them when i'm ready