KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 26, 2011, 06:06:35 PM
i played it yestedray jigglygum and i think what you shall nerf the tansa zangetsu, cause it does a lot of push back D:, and the side-b attack shall reach more. ignoring that is a good job ;D
That doesn't make sense...

Real men use Peach

I just got home from my second exam XD...I will now execute the fusion process ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 26, 2011, 08:25:38 PM
I just got home from my second exam XD...I will now execute the fusion process ;D
;D Cool. But sadly, I won't be able to test it due to computer problems. Every post I make will either be from my Wii or a school computer until my computer can get fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

First Wii problems, now computer problems. It's as if someone doesn't want ya hacking. XD

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 27, 2011, 01:12:20 AM
First Wii problems, now computer problems. It's as if someone doesn't want ya hacking. XD
Lol. :P
But my cousin's boyfriend knows someone who is good with computers. Hopefully, he or she can get it fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A your ichigo is good but the problem I have is can u try to make the down spin around him like he does in the show and in final smash he should be able to do it in the air

Quote from: KiDTee811 on May 27, 2011, 02:29:22 AM
A your ichigo is good but the problem I have is can u try to make the down spin around him like he does in the show and in final smash he should be able to do it in the air
He can use his Final Smash in the air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You know it wouldn't hurt to add some originality in there. Not everything has to be from the manga/anime. Think outside the box.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 27, 2011, 03:26:48 AM
You know it wouldn't hurt to add some originality in there. Not everything has to be from the manga/anime. Think outside the box.

The Down B could be something based on his powers, but not form the show for example.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 27, 2011, 02:50:18 AM
He can use his Final Smash in the air.
he was refereng to down b in the ground the fast sword swing  gray fox style xD because in the air he does a quick descent but i like the down b in the air but everyone has their opinion

also you dont need to make N B weaker i did it myself xD because at full power it wasnt fun to kill a character with 0 damage % if you hited them at close range since they would get hitted by the sword and them hitted by the slash so it was instant kill for the most part xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 27, 2011, 07:03:42 AM
he was refereng to down b in the ground the fast sword swing  gray fox style xD because in the air he does a quick descent but i like the down b in the air but everyone has their opinion

also you dont need to make N B weaker i did it myself xD because at full power it wasnt fun to kill a character with 0 damage % if you hited them at close range since they would get hitted by the sword and them hitted by the slash so it was instant kill for the most part xD
I'm going to nerf the Neutral-Special anyway.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It might just be me...but I was playing brawl yesterday...
My friend was Ichigo...and I was Fire Master Alixzander (spelling?)

He got his FS and changed...but when it was supposed to end...he just froze...in 'bankai' form...and stayed floating in mid-air...he became a part of the stage (like the animal crossing stage characters) lol

Anyone else have this happen to them??

Quote from: Bainch on May 27, 2011, 04:01:30 PM
It might just be me...but I was playing brawl yesterday...
My friend was Ichigo...and I was Fire Master Alixzander (spelling?)

He got his FS and changed...but when it was supposed to end...he just froze...in 'bankai' form...and stayed floating in mid-air...he became a part of the stage (like the animal crossing stage characters) lol

Anyone else have this happen to them??

Nope.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Notice: I am temporarily unable to upload any of my PSA work until further notice due to computer problems. :(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real men use Peach