KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 07, 2012, 06:28:27 PM
That looks very delicious.

I'd say perhaps you could cut a few frames of A13, but the gif is just like you said; slow. xD

Nice work so far, and you really refined that A11 animation.
Thanks, Burmy. =P

And I'd like to get more opinions before I do any edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Attack11 is the jab, right? That punch is too slow. It takes like, nine frames for the punch to come out, while jabs usually come out in two to five frames. Have him not draw his fist back first, just throw the jab out there. Endlag might be a bit too long on that as well (when he doesn't chain to second jab).
Attack12 is mostly good, but the landing looks a little weird. Probably because it seems like some of his momentum just disappears after the apex of the jump. And he seems to freeze in place for a frame when the hit connects.
Attack13 has him float straight forward as he pulls his fist back for a moment, which looks extra awkward with the jump from Attack12. He should probably pull his fist back all the way at the start of the animation, rather than having it go forward and then pull back some more. He also floats straight forward for a few frames after the punch, and it's a little jittery in some spots.

Now that I'm done with my wall of criticism, I can say that those animations honestly look pretty cool. Nice stuff as usual.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack11 is the jab, right? That punch is too slow. It takes like, nine frames for the punch to come out, while jabs usually come out in two to five frames. Have him not draw his fist back first, just throw the jab out there. Endlag might be a bit too long on that as well (when he doesn't chain to second jab).
The collision starts at Frame 5, but I added in a Frame Speed Modifier at the beginning. And you're allowed to interrupt the attack at around Frame 16.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack12 is mostly good, but the landing looks a little weird. Probably because it seems like some of his momentum just disappears after the apex of the jump. And he seems to freeze in place for a frame when the hit connects.
I might increase the air to ground momentum. And I'll increase the stiff momentum as well.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMAttack13 has him float straight forward as he pulls his fist back for a moment, which looks extra awkward with the jump from Attack12. He should probably pull his fist back all the way at the start of the animation, rather than having it go forward and then pull back some more. He also floats straight forward for a few frames after the punch, and it's a little jittery in some spots.
I will also adjust the TransN movement. And I tried to fix the jittering, but I'll continue to try.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on December 07, 2012, 06:49:36 PMNow that I'm done with my wall of criticism, I can say that those animations honestly look pretty cool. Nice stuff as usual.
Thank you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hi dude, if you want, im working in a new xeno model, only i need to fix a little the rig...



Xenomorph 2 (PSA model)


will you rig its fingers?and that taill is needing alot of work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nasca Corp on December 09, 2012, 03:47:07 AM
Hi dude, if you want, im working in a new xeno model, only i need to fix a little the rig...
Xenomorph 2 (PSA model)
I'm not entirely sure. You still need to do a good amount of rigging adjustments. If I like your final rig, then I'll use it. If not, then I'll make my own rig. But I thank you for the offer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Bump. Ill like to see or hear news from KJP :af:


Quote from: Anivernage on December 13, 2012, 08:41:06 AMBump. Ill like to see or hear news from KJP :af:
Thanks for the bump. :P

As for PSA news, I've mainly been trying to get the momentum right for the glide idea I have for Carnage's Ridley, doing PSA coding for the animations a friend of mine has made recently (like me, she's slowly gaining her motivation), and I've also been helping another user with a popular moveset. But I think he would rather have me keep the character a secret for now. :P

In the Model Imports section, I'm rigging a model, and I recently got her thumbs edited to look decent. Those who look at the Model WIP Workshop should know the model I'm rigging. I think I just might export the model, call it done for now, and edit it at a later time. Everything I rigged on the model looks decent, though the legs could use touch ups.

As for my own movesets, I'm currently working on the Animation for Veemon's Side Tilt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cant wait to release ridley final version xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm...

I'm thinking about Streaming Veemon progress.

If enough people are interested (at least 2), then I could go ahead and Stream.

Quote from: Carnage on December 13, 2012, 09:32:45 AM
cant wait to release ridley final version xD
Same. But I still have to do some more work...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 14, 2012, 07:57:43 PM
Hmm...

I'm thinking about Streaming Veemon progress.

If enough people are interested (at least 2), then I could go ahead and Stream.
Same. But I still have to do some more work...
Welp, you instantly have one.  :af:

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 14, 2012, 08:03:41 PM
Welp, you instantly have one.  :af:
That's one person. :P

Glad to see that you're interested. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i could watch also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 14, 2012, 08:30:53 PM #4183 Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:01:04 PM by KingJigglypuff
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

I'm currently animating the Side Smash right now.

Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2012, 08:29:24 PM
i could watch also
Alrighty then. =D

Edit: Dammit! The computer shut off while streaming again... =_=

And I think I know why too...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 14, 2012, 08:30:53 PM
Edit: Dammit! The computer shut off while streaming again... =_=

And I think I know why too...
M'aww....

Well, I'll gladly watch again if you stream him.