KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hiya KJP did you got your pc working fine?

Also great for news!

dude what happened to the Arceus hack? ps I hope you haven't cancelled or dropped it yet? ps I really would love to have Arceus on mah Brawl. :D
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Anivernage on December 15, 2012, 09:06:31 PM
Hiya KJP did you got your pc working fine?
Unfortunately no. It shut off on its own 2 more times yesterday when I was running my Emulator. :/

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 15, 2012, 09:13:43 PMdude what happened to the Arceus hack? ps I hope you haven't cancelled or dropped it yet? ps I really would love to have Arceus on mah Brawl. :D
He's not cancelled. I just don't want to open 3DS Max in fear that my computer will shut down on its own again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.
yeah same my pc when running demanding programs if its hot it shuts down  i took out of the place he was so he coud get air fresher instead of getting closed on an wooden box and that never happened again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 12:33:20 PM
You know... KJP. Have you cleaned your PC's fan? I know when I didn't for quite awhile. When I'd play TF2. My PC shut itself off.
Quote from: Carnage on December 16, 2012, 01:32:26 PMyeah same my pc when running demanding programs if its hot it shuts down  i took out of the place he was so he coud get air fresher instead of getting closed on an wooden box and that never happened again
I don't have any compressed air. And I can't afford any at the moment. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 16, 2012, 09:53:27 PM #4191 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:02:51 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2012, 09:47:39 PM
I don't have any compressed air. And I can't afford any at the moment. :-\
I was just saying bust open that computer *not literally, take out some screws*, and clean it's fan off, use a q-tip, or a paper towel, and some cleaning alcohol... You'd be surprised how much a little bit of dust can make the fan not work well.

Obviously, you should unplug the computer before doing this. Wouldn't want to risk electric shock.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 16, 2012, 09:53:27 PM
I was just saying bust open that computer *not literally, take out some screws*, and clean it's fan off... You'd be surprised how much a little bit of dust can make the fan not work well.

Obviously, you should unplug the computer before doing this. Wouldn't want to risk electric shock.
Of course I know to shut the power off before opening the case. :P

I've been in a hands on computer class before. =P

I'll go ahead and try it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, and sorry for the terribly long delay. I got wrapped up with that one Gumdramon Psa thingy that I was working on.

I'll try to get all the bones setup on ExVeemon before we all explode.

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 20, 2012, 07:33:24 AM
Oh, and sorry for the terribly long delay. I got wrapped up with that one Gumdramon Psa thingy that I was working on.

I'll try to get all the bones setup on ExVeemon before we all explode.
It's alright. Just get to it when you can.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Excuse the double post...

I haven't really been working on anything recently... Just helping Carnage with Ridley and a friend with their project. I'm kinda getting bored. <_>

But I've been thinking...

Should I apply to see if I'm eligible to join the Project M team? Or do they already have enough PSA workers?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

im sure the more capable psaer's they have the better
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 22, 2012, 08:59:00 AM
Excuse the double post...

I haven't really been working on anything recently... Just helping Carnage with Ridley and a friend with their project. I'm kinda getting bored. <_>


I PMd you right now also... the Arceus PSA!? :(
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




December 29, 2012, 12:44:11 PM #4198 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:51:10 PM by Gumdramon
Announcement:
Due to an unfortunate incident.. KJP won't be around here for a while.
He's unable to access his profile so I told him I'd take the message and give it to the rest of you.

Thanks for your time.

All I can say is, "Damn it. There goes my Kit psa files =\" and "damnit... You're an idiot.."

.... Jiggy =\
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!