KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

kjp was saying his pc was shutting down randomly so its not a surprise it finaly gave up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Different, private, reason.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2012, 02:57:46 PM
kjp was saying his pc was shutting down randomly so its not a surprise it finaly gave up.
totally not about his pc...

all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2012, 01:10:09 AM
totally not about his pc...

all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...

so its true then?

that stinks

whelp. i suggest locking this untill he gets back so there is no spam

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DSX8 on December 30, 2012, 01:10:09 AM
totally not about his pc...

all i can say is that he'll be gone for a year and 6 months...
wow so long? well i guess we will be waiting very eager by ssb4 when he comes back and ssbb hacking will die
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you, César.

And thanks for everyone who made a post here when I was gone.

But I'm back now. And I should be staying. But progress on things will be very slow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Personally, I wouldn't care if the PSAs I've been anticipating get cancelled.

All I care about is that at least, the lesser of two evils were chosen for you.

Quote from: Gumdramon on January 01, 2013, 11:04:18 AM
Personally, I wouldn't care if the PSAs I've been anticipating get cancelled.

All I care about is that at least, the lesser of two evils were chosen for you.
I don't think I'll cancel anything.

And so far, my only punishment is restricted computer privileges.

Thanks for being supportive, Burmy. =3
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2013, 11:11:32 AM
I don't think I'll cancel anything.

And so far, my only punishment is restricted computer privileges.

Thanks for being supportive, Burmy. =3
Restricted Computer privileges?
That's it? Well that still sucks... but at least your safe and sound regardless.

And you're always welcome Jigglez. I feel it is my duty =J

Now. What I suggest is taking a break after all that's happened.
It's been a rough week for ya.

yes jiggy... take this time to focus on life for the moment ^_^ Everything can wait for now.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I guess I should bump this thread...

I unfortunately...have not done any PSA work...

I've been busy with rl issues...

And I don't think I am ever going to finish any of my planned projects anytime soon...And I think I'll be dropping Arceus and Kratos from my planned characters list.

But for the project I'll be focusing on will be the vBrawl conversion of Melee Mewtwo. In which I was working on before the main release from AGFan.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 16, 2013, 02:44:55 AM
I guess I should bump this thread...

I unfortunately...have not done any PSA work...

I've been busy with rl issues...

And I don't think I am ever going to finish any of my planned projects anytime soon...And I think I'll be dropping Arceus and Kratos from my planned characters list.

But for the project I'll be focusing on will be the vBrawl conversion of Melee Mewtwo. In which I was working on before the main release from AGFan.
Aw... I was kinda looking forward to Arceus...

...Kratos though, I couldn't care less about.


Never the less. I do look forward to Mewtwo. The current vBrawl one needs balancing work. But I do feel it could work out nicely with some fixing here and there. And from what I recall, you're gonna make a custom bone set for Mewtwo... This is a very good thing.

Especially if Star's model is used. And fixed up a bit. (Moving eyes. Proper tail bones. Better normals... Etc etc.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 16, 2013, 03:56:03 AMNever the less. I do look forward to Mewtwo. The current vBrawl one needs balancing work. But I do feel it could work out nicely with some fixing here and there. And from what I recall, you're gonna make a custom bone set for Mewtwo... This is a very good thing.

Especially if Star's model is used. And fixed up a bit. (Moving eyes. Proper tail bones. Better normals... Etc etc.)
I do plan on using his model edit, and giving it a custom boneset. I just need to contact him first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, I still technically only care for DLGanondorf, but who is Mewtwo going to be over? I really dread all of the Lucario replacements. I like to use.... Lucario.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?