KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 17, 2013, 11:49:11 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Words. Don't describe my excitement.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Have some rig previews while you're all still here. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Parvati ~ <3 on May 18, 2013, 12:33:41 AM
Words. Don't describe my excitement.
Glad to see you're interested. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Raptor! I am most exited for this one pal. or Kngjglypff pls mkae mvset
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 01:10:36 AM
Have some rig previews while you're all still here. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glad to see you're interested. :)

Oh. My. Elbow! I am so exited O_O
Also, it's T-Rex again, does that mean revamp time?
Xenomorph looks cool! By the way, did you get any inspiration from AVP Evolution for that one? :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: nernerman on May 18, 2013, 03:27:24 AM
Raptor! I am most exited for this one pal. or Kngjglypff pls mkae mvset
nrnrmn pls :P

Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 03:32:35 PM
Oh. My. Elbow! I am so exited O_O
Also, it's T-Rex again, does that mean revamp time?
Xenomorph looks cool! By the way, did you get any inspiration from AVP Evolution for that one? :D
Thank you.

And possibly. But I have to finish Raptor first.

Also, I haven't looked at any AVP: Evolution gameplay yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>

<.<

Today is the day...

But I need a fitting song track.

I know I already posted in the Music Requests section, but the PSA section tends to get more attention.

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:09:21 PM
Could someone make a looped .brstm of Riptor's theme from Killer Instinct? I already looked on BV and BrawlCustomMusic, but I had no luck.

Here's a video showcasing his theme.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm playing with no sound anyways, never mind that! XD

Exited, much? :P
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
I'm playing with no sound anyways, never mind that! XD
I mainly wanted to use Riptor's Theme for the nostalgic aspect. I also think it's fitting for this character.

Quote from: zutox on May 18, 2013, 06:16:45 PMExited, much? :P
A bit.

It's been quite a while since I last released something.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you could also use this too.

Jurassic Park Soundtrack-05 The Raptor Attack
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: nernerman on May 18, 2013, 06:22:07 PM
you could also use this too.

Jurassic Park Soundtrack-05 The Raptor Attack
I'd like to use something from Jurassic Park, but Video Game music tends to be easier to loop than Film music. I also think it would be a bit too mainstream to use Jurassic Park music for the video. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:26:19 PM
I'd like to use something from Jurassic Park, but Video Game music tends to be easier to loop than Film music. I also think it would be a bit too mainstream to use Jurassic Park music for the video. :/

Ah. Ok, it shows that I am bit too exited over this lol
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooooh, pretty nifty!
And yes, it's been a while since you released stuff, and we are all exited to see a new creation :D Also, it's something else than the usual sword wielding RPG or anime hero, or worse, a new version of a hedgehog. I'm always pleased to see something that we all know, but probably not many had thought about giving them their own "character" part in this epic fighting game. For me that is what brawl hacking is about. The greatest mish mash from the most known and also the most unknown would be heroes or villains from any game, movie, anime, documentary, fantasy, dream, magazine or any other source of entertainment ..there is! :D
You Never Know!

It's nice to know you're excited over this.

In the meantime, I'll be making CSPs.

I'll state what's done so far when I release the demo. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 18, 2013, 06:12:37 PM
>.>

<.<

Today is the day...

But I need a fitting song track.

I know I already posted in the Music Requests section, but the PSA section tends to get more attention.

KJP, check that request thread you made.

...

Also, happy birthday. :P