KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

September 26, 2013, 12:45:24 AM #4545 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 12:54:52 AM by KingSexyPuff
I think it would be best for me to stream tomorrow...

Unless there's enough people online, who are interested.

Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 12:39:53 AMIt's working
Thank you.

Sorry about the random cut out...

Our entire block had a power surge. ._.

That's 3 times our power gave way today...

Florida: The Sunshine State my ass...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No problem :) When it cut out i was just thinking "I guess the test is over" :D
I think I'll watch the stream tomorrow?

September 26, 2013, 01:07:23 AM #4547 Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:21:47 PM by KingSexyPuff
I'll be streaming T-Rex animation in about 2+ hours.

Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 01:01:37 AMNo problem :) When it cut out i was just thinking "I guess the test is over" :D
That's a good way to put it. =p

Quote from: deidaraandkonan on September 26, 2013, 01:01:37 AMI think I'll watch the stream tomorrow?
Yeah. It would be better for me to Stream tomorrow. Since I might have to go soon for the day.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 08, 2013, 05:38:51 PM #4548 Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:11:52 PM by BurgerKingJigglypuff
Mega Bump. :v

It's time for me to get off my lazy bum, and get working on my T-Rex revamp. >:v

Let the Stream begin!

I'll wait for 5 minutes before I really do anything, so people won't miss anything.

KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Edit: Done streaming for today.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Dem animations. :O They look so legit! Totally getting this when it comes out.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 24, 2013, 06:27:12 PM #4551 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:01:27 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Updated OP with possible characters for me to do in the future.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 09, 2013, 05:55:15 AMDem animations. :O They look so legit! Totally getting this when it comes out.
Thanks. Glad you like them.

Though I'm still lacking motivation to finish this PSA. :/ If I had an animator, then I could finish this PSA more quickly. But at the cost of the Animations not being made my yours truly. :\

Edit: I decided to add a poll, so people can pick which character they would like to see the most.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dark Lord Ganondorf has been a long time coming... Palutena sounds interesting as well. If she ends up winning I can help with moveset ideas.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

voted for palutena, scizor and DL ganondorf.
i'd like to see how a palutena moveset would be.

November 24, 2013, 09:14:31 PM #4554 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:37:38 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on November 24, 2013, 09:11:41 PM
i'd like to see how a palutena moveset would be.
I would plan on making her a magic user. Kinda like Zelda. Having a great ranged playstyle, but having a poor close playstyle.

Quote from: Kienamaru on November 24, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
Dark Lord Ganondorf has been a long time coming... Palutena sounds interesting as well. If she ends up winning I can help with moveset ideas.
Sure. But I would need moves that would be possible to do with Brawl Modding.

If I get Writer's Block, then I'll come to you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

 Voted Palutena, DL Ganon and Zoroark revamp

Voted raptor, t-rex revamp, deoxys, and Gozdilla. Cuz godzilla would be awesome. Although better inspiration for the model would best be from the movie that hasn't come out yet.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 24, 2013, 10:36:00 PM
Voted raptor, t-rex revamp, deoxys, and Gozdilla. Cuz godzilla would be awesome. Although better inspiration for the model would best be from the movie that hasn't come out yet.
I think I'll just use the Unleashed Model.

Though what does the "New" Godzilla look like?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hitmonchan because he is one of my favorites

November 24, 2013, 10:56:47 PM #4559 Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:57:50 PM by Mareeo 64
They made it more true to the original, except his jaw is slightly larger, and he's a little more...jagged I guess. And bigger.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.