KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Yeah, Tormod pretty much got it down.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Made a poll, regarding on what I should do for Mega Evolution.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Personally, I think the 2nd option would be the best.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Make that two of us...
...
or 7.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


9. XDDD I think it would be bland if it only lasted for  a few seconds.

same i want it to last until he dies
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess what?

I managed to change the color of Charizard's REFF GFX. So now I can have proper GFX for Mega Charizard X. It was a difficult effort, but it was worth it.

Who here wants to see previews? \o0o/

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 27, 2014, 06:03:35 PMPersonally, I think the 2nd option would be the best.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 27, 2014, 10:01:06 PMMake that two of us...
...
or 7.
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 27, 2014, 10:04:46 PM9. XDDD I think it would be bland if it only lasted for  a few seconds.
Quote from: Carnage on April 27, 2014, 10:41:58 PMsame i want it to last until he dies
Based on your 4 replies and the votes of 7 other people, it's highly likely I'll go with the second option.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 27, 2014, 10:44:05 PM
Who here wants to see previews? \o0o/

Now. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Proper mouth flames for Mega Zard X would be super cool.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 27, 2014, 10:48:25 PMNow. :>.>:
Alright then. :>.>:

Quote from: Gravity on April 27, 2014, 10:49:46 PM
Proper mouth flames for Mega Zard X would be super cool.
I'll see if I can do something about that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 28, 2014, 12:28:05 AM #5020 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:28:56 AM by KingEvilpuff
Sorry for the delay, but here are some previews of the blue effects. I also added in some previews of Charizard's standard effects to showcase the orange sword glow.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for the mouth fire, I tried using the fire model from Megazard X's model and animate it to simulate a fire, but that flopped. I:

Everything did work, though I'm not too good at animating with scale. If someone would be willing to make a basic mouth flame model and animate it, that would be great.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i will be honest im not sure i like sword glow for taill swipes or slashes it just fells really odd to me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

IMO, the sword glow for Megazard X is too bright... A darker blue seems more appropriate... As for the claws, maybe something like Bowser's claws and a sword glow over his claws themselves and not on the hand... But that's just an idea...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For those who downloaded my vBrawl Mewtwo before today (April 28, 2014), then re-download. I fixed a T-Pose issue.

Quote from: Carnage on April 28, 2014, 09:33:18 AM
i will be honest im not sure i like sword glow for taill swipes or slashes it just fells really odd to me
I'll include a version that doesn't have the sword glow.

Quote from: Akeno Rogue on April 28, 2014, 01:14:49 PMIMO, the sword glow for Megazard X is too bright... A darker blue seems more appropriate... As for the claws, maybe something like Bowser's claws and a sword glow over his claws themselves and not on the hand... But that's just an idea...
I'll give that a try. Though I can't do much for the blue sword glow, because I'm using the Universal Sword Glow for Mega Charizard X, but I could see how using the Beam Sword trail looks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 28, 2014, 02:39:45 PM
For those who downloaded my vBrawl Mewtwo before today (April 28, 2014), then re-download. I fixed a T-Pose issue.
I'll include a version that doesn't have the sword glow.
I'll give that a try. Though I can't do much for the blue sword glow, because I'm using the Universal Sword Glow for Mega Charizard X, but I could see how using the Beam Sword trail looks.
Try to use Duon's sword glow. It's the #7... The same used in Alba's Cloud PSA...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.