KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 02, 2014, 04:31:53 PM #5055 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 06:57:01 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 04:22:00 PM
I see...Well, if it works, then it's cool ;D
I just tested it, and it didn't work. :-\

But one thing I could try is using different Animations (Less TransN movement or more TransN movement) rather than Momentum codes. I'll give that a try.

Edit: I gave my second method a try, and it worked.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 04:31:53 PM
I just tested it, and it didn't work. :-\

But one thing I could try is using different Animations (Less TransN movement or more TransN movement) rather than Momentum codes. I'll give that a try.
That would've been too easy... Lol...

Alright... But, if the transN give a certain ammount of movement, the attributes will just adjust it depending on how high they are, no?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 06:56:49 PM
Alright... But, if the transN give a certain ammount of movement, the attributes will just adjust it depending on how high they are, no?
No.

Ex: Running Speed Attribute: 2.5
Run1 TransN: 100. Default speed.
Run2 TransN: 80. Will be slower.
Run3 TransN: 120. Will be faster.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 02, 2014, 06:59:34 PM
No.

Ex: Running Speed Attribute: 2.5
Run1 TransN: 100. Default speed.
Run2 TransN: 80. Will be slower.
Run3 TransN: 120. Will be faster.
OH! Alright, didn't know that at all... Lol. Thanks, man!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 02, 2014, 07:22:57 PM #5059 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 07:30:07 PM by KingEvilpuff
I'm impressed by how high Link's File size limits are.

These are the file sizes of my current work on Charizard, and they are working just fine.

Moveset file: 434 KB. I'm going to assume I have about 30+ KB left to work with.

Animation file: 3.7 MB.

Though I'm going to see if I can lower the file size for the Animation file by deleting the Clawshot and Navi stuff.

Edit: Removing the Clawshot and Navi stuff reduced the Animation file size to 3.51 MB.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 02, 2014, 07:13:48 PM
OH! Alright, didn't know that at all... Lol. Thanks, man!
No problem.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

isn't ther a way to use combined animations?

like, make one run animation without animating the TransN bone, and then make three animations where you ONLY animate the TransN bone, this would save a loooooot of filesize.

i think some animations in brawl use this kind of stuff, i'm not 100% sure though :/

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 02, 2014, 07:35:01 PM
isn't ther a way to use combined animations?

like, make one run animation without animating the TransN bone, and then make three animations where you ONLY animate the TransN bone, this would save a loooooot of filesize.
That would be more trouble than it's worth.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 03, 2014, 03:01:33 AM #5062 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:03:26 AM by KingEvilpuff
Aww yeah.

I got Cosmetics working. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the color list:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, slight previews of what's to come.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

got the claws to grow like in the anime nice
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah that looks spectacular :D  I'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though, but other than that, it looks pretty epic from my standpoint. This guy is going into my brawl for sure
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 03, 2014, 11:52:05 AM
Yeah that looks spectacular :D  I'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though, but other than that, it looks pretty epic from my standpoint. This guy is going into my brawl for sure
same the yellow secreen tint shouldnt be on all the time it can get annoying imo just make it yellow while he mega evolvs to y since sun isnt permanent at all even on pokemon games now and in ssbb he can make teh screen last quite awhile since he only will devolve when he dies
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
got the claws to grow like in the anime nice
Give the credit to Tormod. He's the one that made the Animation. I only edited it to be able to charge.

Quote from: zutox on May 03, 2014, 11:52:05 AMI'm not a big fan of the yellow screen though
Quote from: Carnage on May 03, 2014, 12:36:22 PM
same the yellow secreen tint shouldnt be on all the time it can get annoying imo just make it yellow while he mega evolvs to y since sun isnt permanent at all even on pokemon games now and in ssbb he can make teh screen last quite awhile since he only will devolve when he dies
Alright. I'll make it last for a fixed time then. How does 30 - 60 Frames sound?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 01:05:33 PM
Give the credit to Tormod. He's the one that made the Animation. I only edited it to be able to charge.
Alright. I'll make it last for a fixed time then. How does 30 - 60 Frames sound?
that sounds preety good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love how his eyes are glowing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well everything is essentially working...

So I should start implementing the model changers.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]