KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 11:41:13 PM
Correct.

But you need BrawlEx for the multijump and glide to work correctly.
guess i'll just test everything else then. my brawl-/cbliss combo wouldnt work so well with brawlEX

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 04, 2014, 11:42:52 PMguess i'll just test everything else then. my brawl-/cbliss combo wouldnt work so well with brawlEX
I could send you my gct if you want. Then you could just place the BrawlEx files in a different folder.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This is over Link, right? I just want to make sure I test it properly. ;) I'll do it promptly, got BrawlEx up and running and all.

nah, done testing. not much a setback. here's what we got:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





well that's my feedback. hope it helps

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 05, 2014, 12:42:09 AMThis is over Link, right? I just want to make sure I test it properly. ;) I'll do it promptly, got BrawlEx up and running and all.
Yes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok i tested the transformation until i got 1 of each. it works rather nicely without screwing up, rather than just becoming X all the time.
i'd say you've got this PSA in the bag. nothing else i see that needs improvement. just insert Charizard's voices when ready is all i can say (that and the improvements you said you'd do)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

May 05, 2014, 01:30:22 AM #5121 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:37:59 AM by KingEvilpuff
Thanks to Carnage and some Action Overrides, the Model Changers now work as they should.

The only issue so far is for a few Frames in Link's Final Smash, Charizard reverts to the Standard Model Changer.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 05, 2014, 01:02:18 AMok i tested the transformation until i got 1 of each. it works rather nicely without screwing up, rather than just becoming X all the time.
i'd say you've got this PSA in the bag. nothing else i see that needs improvement. just insert Charizard's voices when ready is all i can say (that and the improvements you said you'd do)
Thanks. Though with BrawlEx, I already have the SFX. The only SFX that I need to implement are the death cries.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I can't transform.

What do you mean by: "When enough hits land..."

Do you mean that Charizard needs to hit an enemy much time?
Or that he needs to be enough damaged?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 02:26:18 AM
I can't transform.

What do you mean by: "When enough hits land..."

Do you mean that Charizard needs to hit an enemy much time?
Or that he needs to be enough damaged?
It's like a super meter.

After connecting with enough attacks, the All Star warp SFX will play. Press B after that happens.

If you're in Training Mode, then fall off the edge once, since in single player mode, the bit is automatically set.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 03:11:13 AM
It's like a super meter.

After connecting with enough attacks, the All Star warp SFX will play. Press B after that happens.

If you're in Training Mode, then fall off the edge once, since in single player mode, the bit is automatically set.

Good idea, but I need to do a lot of hits.
And when I'm able to do so, I'm already at 120%
And when I transform, I die after a while.

This needs to be changed a little. And it'll be better if it is via Taunt.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 05, 2014, 04:19:07 AM #5125 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 06:15:16 AM by Kagerou Imaizumi
Only real thing I can think of is to make Charizard's wings flap more during Fly.
Aside from that, it's about perfect.

Might do a preview later~

Edit: Getting star KO'd gave a crash. Getting KO'd in general gives me a crash for some reason.
Huh.
...Could be something on my end though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 05, 2014, 06:47:22 AM #5126 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 06:49:30 AM by Carnage
kjp you should put some ic constant codes if anyone here doesnt fell like to use brawlex and prefers to use him over link or a link clone ovesomeone by itself, i mean its up to them to add the codes or not

some sugestions i have

Mega evos should be availble much sooner for instance i found its much easier to get kills with Y due to that huge neutral special than with X, doing all that trouble to land all those hits  to be turned into X seemed pointless to me since my % everytime was preety high when that happened and it wasnt very friendly to be at close range of my oponent to land his hits, i sugest cutting the super meter into half imo.

Balancing Y neutral B even tough you made it not very spamable just the sheer range of the move is devasting you can kill anyone if you use an atack to send him off stage and just use the n-b on them, you should make it take more time to recharge like 6 seconds and reduce the move by 50% area, tbh the move looks like it would make an amazing FS rather than being a neutral special to me epic gfx and all.

X neutral special takes alot of startup time even after you release the button you might need to look into that becuase if i release the button i want a fast response and he takes forever to start the move probably 30 frames or more.

Mega transform sugestion
make it on the taunt, some ppl might want to use normal charizard and you essentialy take out his n-b if ppl want to make it so, just change the transform to down taunt so ppl can choose to mega evolve or not, also take out the camera close up on the mega evolve.

will test more latter this were my first inpressions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seems I was just using a bad PSA that caused crashes, weird.
In other news~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBUTm5flc_I
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Replies are in the Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After the feedback from 4 of the current testers, I have made the following changes.

-Mega Charizard Y's Fire Blast has been drastically nerfed. Though I might have nerfed it too much. The projectile starts out strong in terms of damage and knockback, but quickly weakens in both terms to the point in which it can't even KO.
-Mega Charizard X's Dragon Claw startup has been sped up. I may also include Super Armor.
-The amount of hits it takes to enable Mega Evolution has been drastically reduced.
-When Mega Evolution is ready, the player has to press both A and B with the right timing to activate.

I also added some GFX to Mega Charizard Y's activation.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I still need feedback from the remaining 6 testers.

Another suggestion made by someone who watched the preview video was to have standard Charizard come to a stop when Flare Blitz connects (Like P:M Wario's Side Special). I'm not too fond of the idea, but I decided to post this suggestion here, so the public can have a say in the matter.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]