KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 05, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
Yup. Exactly it.
Tap B, don't hold it.

I mistakenly used the Button Pressed If Statement, rather than the Button Press If Statement.

That mistake has been fixed since then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I saw your charzard psa video, and it looked really nice, however, i have some questions for you:

1. Do you have the current versions download link up?

2. Is it recommended to use it on Project M if i want to?

3.Is the Gfx in the PSA still changeable to make one slot effects?

Quote from: ダークミステリーマン on May 05, 2014, 08:47:54 PM1. Do you have the current versions download link up?

2. Is it recommended to use it on Project M if i want to?

3.Is the Gfx in the PSA still changeable to make one slot effects?

1.) No. If I did, then I would have said it by now. The current version is only available to the 10 testers who offered. You're a day late to be asking for a tester build though.

2.) No. BrawlEx or vBrawl (with IC Codes) only (at least for now). I could make a P:M version, but it's tedious to add new codes to a P:M gct.

3.) Yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 05, 2014, 09:00:03 PM

The current version is only available to the 10 testers who offered. You're a day late to be asking for a tester build though.
Ah. I really want to help on your Charzard, Can you make an exception?

Quote from: ダークミステリーマン on May 05, 2014, 09:39:32 PMAh. I really want to help on your Charzard, Can you make an exception?
No.

I closed tester requests yesterday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Mega Evolution GFX preview.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, based on the amount of votes the current poll has, I'll keep Flare Blitz just the way it is.

I'll be updating the poll, regarding the camera zoom.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP... why not base the GFX on the one actually in the game?

It looking like a generic rock seems a bit odd to me.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 06, 2014, 01:53:57 AM
KJP... why not base the GFX on the one actually in the game?

It looking like a generic rock seems a bit odd to me.
Well I could get someone to recolor it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Instead of a rock you could always make it a crystal block like a mega stone. Makes more sense imo.

Quote from: Phantom_ZER0 on May 06, 2014, 05:16:16 AMInstead of a rock you could always make it a crystal block like a mega stone. Makes more sense imo.
If someone could vertex and recolor the model, then that would be great.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey, KJP. Haven't gotten around to testing Charizard yet, but I'll try him out by settin 'im as my next clone.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 06, 2014, 01:34:30 PMHey, KJP. Haven't gotten around to testing Charizard yet, but I'll try him out by settin 'im as my next clone.
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okay.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Replies are in the Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

This may not be anything you're interested in, but I think there are some Brawl purists (not in a derogatory way) that really like the original characters and don't really touch them. I think it'd be  very appealing to those who keep the original character the same, if you included a version where the normal Charizard is identical to the original (Of course, it'd be over Pit and would need a Down B/Low Special move) and could also transform. That way, people familiar with Brawl EX could replace the old Charizard with the Pit one using that Charizard's ID and whatnot (They would inturn have to make their other Pokes individual) and keep the original character in a way, while over all giving it the depth and potential you're providing. Just a thought :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822