KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 08:32:00 PM
Nah. I don't have anything against P:M.

:>.>:

We shall see.

Anyways, I have a question about Charizard's Smokescreen.

You said that it originally only nullified projectiles infront of him (which was how Link's shield works). I don't remember if you posted whether or not you were able to make it nullify projectiles all around him.

Did you use whatever the bit is for nullifying projectiles used in Link's wait animation thingy majiggy (I think it's RA Bit 54 or something like that)?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:36:20 PMYou said that it originally only nullified projectiles infront of him (which was how Link's shield works). I don't remember if you posted whether or not you were able to make it nullify projectiles all around him.
It only neutralizes projectiles from the front.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 08:36:20 PMDid you use whatever the bit is for nullifying projectiles used in Link's wait animation thingy majiggy (I think it's RA Bit 54 or something like that)?
Link uses LA-Bit [65].
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 09:04:35 PM
It only neutralizes projectiles from the front.

That's tragic.

Quote
Link uses LA-Bit [65].

LA Bit. RA Bit.

Same difference.

Anyways, if you need a second pair of eyes don't hesitate to ask. Although I doubt you'll need the help.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
Anyways, if you need a second pair of eyes don't hesitate to ask. Although I doubt you'll need the help.
If you want, you can opt in to be the final new tester (14/15 slots are taken).

1.) ShadowWolf.
2.) Nebulon.
3.) DarkMysteryMan.
4.) SonicBrawler.

Quote from: Carnage on May 07, 2014, 09:43:05 PM
kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD
Thanks. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on May 07, 2014, 09:43:05 PM
kjp does codding before we even came her tidus, he knows very well what he is doing xD

I know, which is why I added the tidbit at the end :P he should change his avi back to jiggs :V

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 10:02:11 PM
If you want, you can opt in to be the final new tester (14/15 slots are taken).

Nah, I'll wait. Got a bit too much on my metaphorical plate at the moment.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:17:08 PMNah, I'll wait. Got a bit too much on my metaphorical plate at the moment.
Alright then.

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:17:08 PMhe should change his avi back to jiggs :V
:>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 10:30:20 PM
:>.>:

You clever bastard.

Allosaurus > Raptors


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want to record a video for this Charizard update, but Bandicam is being a butt. :v

So could anyone recommend me a good screen recorder (bonus points if it's free)?

Though I also heard that you can use Sony Vegas to enhance your recorded videos. If it's true, how can I do it?

Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
You clever bastard.


Quote from: Tidus on May 07, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
Allosaurus > Raptors
:>.>:

Don't make me rek u, m8. >:C
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Fraps.
...
Not exactly free though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 10:37:46 PM
I want to record a video for this Charizard update, but Bandicam is being a butt. :v

So could anyone recommend me a good screen recorder (bonus points if it's free)?
I use a combination of Xsplit and Livestream Procaster. Xsplit to display the game, Procaster to record it. It works well enough, and they're both free programs. Just an idea if you don't get anything better.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 10:41:01 PM
Fraps.
...
Not exactly free though.
Free version has 30 seconds of recording max per session. :L So looks like I'll have to be a pirate.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you're still looking for a final tester...... ;) I've been luring on your thread for way too long
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

May 07, 2014, 11:11:18 PM #5203 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:14:15 PM by KingJiggs
Quote from: frozenfire98 on May 07, 2014, 11:10:05 PM
If you're still looking for a final tester...... ;) I've been luring on your thread for way too long
Alright. Count yourself as tester #15. :P

And with that, tester requests have once again been closed. The 15 testers will revieve the updated build this Friday.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on May 07, 2014, 10:57:10 PM
I use a combination of Xsplit and Livestream Procaster. Xsplit to display the game, Procaster to record it. It works well enough, and they're both free programs. Just an idea if you don't get anything better.
I will give that a try if FRAPS doesn't work for me.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

All right, sweet. Can't wait for the new build. :)

Off-topic problem, though: Your VBrawl Mewtwo crashes at the SSS. I'm using him with BX, and have all the files in the right place and all.