KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 12:49:07 AMOff-topic problem, though: Your VBrawl Mewtwo crashes at the SSS. I'm using him with BX, and have all the files in the right place and all.
That's odd.

I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.

Try re-downloading it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
That's odd.

I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.

Try re-downloading it.

No luck. Too bad, I like PM Mewtwo.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 12:59:17 AMNo luck. Too bad, I like PM Mewtwo.
Did you make sure to include all files?

Select Mewtwo in Training Mode and go to FD. Does it crash?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 12:51:52 AM
That's odd.

I've tested him on my Wii several times, and I haven't had any issues.

Try re-downloading it.

There's one issue with that, yeah. But it only happened to me once.
I'll test him again to see what happened.

Like you said, it's odd.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 01:01:30 AM
Did you make sure to include all files?

Select Mewtwo in Training Mode and go to FD. Does it crash?

I copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 01:05:48 AMI copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.
That's likely your issue then.

Try my files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 08, 2014, 01:08:20 AM
That's likely your issue then.

Try my files.

Tried training. He still silent freezes after choosing a stage. And I tried your rel, hexed to the ID's I wanted. Still nada. I don't get it...

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 01:05:48 AM
I copied everything, and left everything verbatim, except the Fighter/Slot configs and put in my own Mewtwo rel I had made for an old clone.

Check the .rel file again. That might be the problem.

If I have a module file corrupted or with a wrong coding, it freezes either at the SSS or before he can even appear in the stage.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 08:22:20 PM
Watch that attitude of yours, Mister.

I'll edit it, and see how things look.

i know it's two pages back already... (i finally have a life that consumes my time and keeps me from lurking all day. yay for me!)

but i really don't understand your reply D:

May 08, 2014, 01:29:31 PM #5214 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:31:03 PM by zutox
Quote from: KingJiggs on May 07, 2014, 02:15:03 PM

And speaking of Raptor...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Man, that animation looks so good! I like how he seems to be using his whole body in the movement and not just his neck. How the tail moves as he bites is looking veeery good :D The only thing I think could make it better is if he would take a little step forward with one leg, since the center of gravity changes when leaning that far forward.
You Never Know!

May 08, 2014, 02:12:12 PM #5215 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 02:35:43 PM by KingJiggs
Made a poll on how I should buff Smokescreen.

Edit: In the meantime, I will be experimenting on how to nerf Flare Blitz.

Here's what I've done so far:
-Reduced Base Knockback.
-Added a third sex kick.
-Decreased the strength and duration of the Super Armor.
-Decreased the duration of the main strong hit.
-Decreased Knockback on the back hitbox.
-Increased DI (Directional Influence).

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 08, 2014, 12:19:41 PMi know it's two pages back already... (i finally have a life that consumes my time and keeps me from lurking all day. yay for me!)

but i really don't understand your reply D:
Your post sounded like a bratty teenager.

Quote from: zutox on May 08, 2014, 01:29:31 PMThe only thing I think could make it better is if he would take a little step forward with one leg, since the center of gravity changes when leaning that far forward.
Alright. Will do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

charizard is looking cool i will try ember alot and the updated attacks to see how they work, ember looks preety fun tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm currently animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.

Should I stream?

Quote from: Carnage on May 08, 2014, 08:31:54 PM
charizard is looking cool i will try ember alot and the updated attacks to see how they work, ember looks preety fun tough.
Glad you're liking the Animation progress so far. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 08, 2014, 09:21:18 PM #5218 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:22:12 PM by Kagerou Imaizumi
Quote from: KingofChaos on May 08, 2014, 02:12:12 PMYour post sounded like a bratty teenager.
I think in that context he mean't he himself just reread his post.
English is so stupid at times. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 08, 2014, 08:45:54 PM
I'm currently animating Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash.

Should I stream?

If you still are? Yes


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.