KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

So I got bored and did a thing. :v

Quote from: justadood on May 23, 2014, 09:24:07 PM
oh, no, i meant the charizard that evolves into X and the charizard that evolves into Y, like are they gonna be on seperate slots?..** (now i guess you already answered that x3)
They're the same Charizard. This PSA will give you the option to transform into either Mega when Mega Evolving.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Alright...

I'm gonna need testers for a small side project (don't worry, I'm still working on Solo Charizard). Though this time, I'll only be taking 3 vBrawl testers.

An additional requirement is the tester having BrawlEx working, because this project uses BrawlEx. And before you ask. No. There is no way I can do this without BrawlEx.

Wanna know what this side project is?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only reason I'm asking for testers is because my TV is broken, so I can't test on my Wii.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll be one of the testers.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


sure. i'd be good with testin.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

We are 3 now :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


just wondering any reason dr mario needs to be brawl ex only?

Anyway feedback from the latest  test version
The FS overal looks nice but its just good if your using it offstage, if you use it on the ground the oponent will just chill and be dropped on the floor, my sugestion is that when used on the ground the oponent gets knockbacked   when it hits the ground like the sesmic toss throw while if you use it on the air you leavue it as it is so the oponent gets tossed downwards and dies if offstage it could all be defined  if the move was started on the ground or not.

Side special change i like that flare blitz got a good increase now its much more usefull move and helps zardx alot, i also like that you made ppl unable to use the up special after the side special to be abit more fair

the rest i dont have much to say it all looks good and solid imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 03:20:09 AMI'll be one of the testers.
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 03:39:12 AMCount me in!
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 24, 2014, 03:42:36 AMsure. i'd be good with testin.
Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 03:43:35 AM
We are 3 now :D
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 03:52:26 AMThe wonder trio.
Alright. I'll be sending you three what I have.

Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AM
just wondering any reason dr mario needs to be brawl ex only?
Because Mario + the Dr. Mario alts - the Yellow Mario recolor (I had to sacrifice it in order for everything to work) = 10 costumes.

I know there's cBliss, but I don't really feel like tinkering with it at the moment, since I can't use my Wii right now (TV is broken).

Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AMAnyway feedback from the latest  test version
The FS overal looks nice but its just good if your using it offstage, if you use it on the ground the oponent will just chill and be dropped on the floor, my sugestion is that when used on the ground the oponent gets knockbacked   when it hits the ground like the sesmic toss throw while if you use it on the air you leavue it as it is so the oponent gets tossed downwards and dies if offstage it could all be defined  if the move was started on the ground or not.
After ShyGuy polishes the Animation, I'll get to polishing the PSA for the Final Smash.

Quote from: Carnage on May 24, 2014, 07:35:18 AMSide special change i like that flare blitz got a good increase now its much more usefull move and helps zardx alot, i also like that you made ppl unable to use the up special after the side special to be abit more fair
Well that's good to know.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm gonna test Solo Charizard again today. I'll edit this post or post another one for the feedback.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Just one question.
Is this Mario fixed so his GFX don't conflict with other clones?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

May 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM #5472 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:31:57 PM by KingOfChaos
While I wait to see if my edits to P:M Mario work, I have begun to bring P:M Ike and P:M Lucario into vBrawl.

Everything for both characters is working, I just need to iron out some things. Like adjusting Ike's Up Special's knockback for vBrawl hitstun.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 05:33:31 PM
Just one question.
Is this Mario fixed so his GFX don't conflict with other clones?
This goes over vBrawl Mario, so it won't have conflicting GFX with any other characters..
:srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Freezes before when selecting Brawl mode.
Can't access the CSS.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 06:56:53 PM
Freezes before when selecting Brawl mode.
Can't access the CSS.
It's likely your sc_selcharacter.pac reached its file size limit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]