KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:00:07 PM
It's likely your sc_selcharacter.pac reached its file size limit.

No.
I'm using Nebulon's pack.
And I reduced the filesize.

It was 3,831 KB and it is now 3,739 KB.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Mine freezes as well im afraid, but probably for file size reasons. also, as much as i wanna test it more, my dad's got a bit of a "stone" if you catch my drift. my mom wants me to stick by him, so i wont be able to test it any further than that. if any future test builds come from this, please unlist me as i am unable to get this working until at least 2 days, causing too much inconvenience.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 24, 2014, 07:10:53 PM
Mine freezes as well im afraid, but probably for file size reasons. also, as much as i wanna test it more, my dad's got a bit of a "stone" if you catch my drift. my mom wants me to stick by him, so i wont be able to test it any further than that. if any future test builds come from this, please unlist me as i am unable to get this working until at least 2 days, causing too much inconvenience.
Alright then.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:04:46 PMNo.
I'm using Nebulon's pack.
And I reduced the filesize.

It was 3,831 KB and it is now 3,739 KB.
Try removing the CSSSlot00.dat
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
Try removing the CSSSlot00.dat

Why does it affect it?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:23:46 PM
Why does it affect it?
It's what's used to allow the Dr. Mario Alts to be selected from the CSS.

But what I'm trying to do is troubleshoot by removing individual files and see if it was the said file that was causing the issue. And if it still crashes, then put the file back in and remove something else.

But crashing before the CSS is mostly a sc_selcharacter.pac issue, so try using Nebulon's without replacing Mario's CSPs if removing the CSSSlot00.dat doesn't solve the issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 24, 2014, 07:33:51 PM #5481 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:37:50 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 07:28:18 PM
It's what's used to allow the Dr. Mario Alts to be selected from the CSS.

But what I'm trying to do is troubleshoot by removing individual files and see if it was the said file that was causing the issue. And if it still crashes, then put the file back in and remove something else.

But crashing before the CSS is mostly a sc_selcharacter.pac issue, so try using Nebulon's without replacing Mario's CSPs if removing the CSSSlot00.dat doesn't solve the issue.

It froze in both ways.

EDIT: Now I could get to the CSS and select Mario. But changing costumes crashes the game.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 07:15:16 PMI never got the Mario. :oshi:
Well that's strange.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:33:51 PMIt froze in both ways.
Remove all the Mario-related files, and see if the issue is just that. If it doesn't freeze, then put in files one at a time, testing each until you find a crash. If it still freezes, then it's a different issue altogether.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Finally made it, but some costumes freeze the game before the STGRESULT.

I only had this issue with the blue costume (Dr. Mario's) so far.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 07:57:32 PM
Finally made it, but some costumes freeze the game before the STGRESULT.

I only had this issue with the blue costume (Dr. Mario's) so far.
So only Blue Dr. Mario crashes?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 08:00:37 PM
So only Blue Dr. Mario crashes?

Yes. But I think I know how to fix that.
Maybe the lack of MenSelchrFaceB.00X causes this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 08:11:14 PMYes. But I think I know how to fix that.
Maybe the lack of MenSelchrFaceB.00X causes this.
No.

It's in there.

So does it crash when selecting the recolor?

Or crashing after stage selection?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 08:14:37 PM
No.

It's in there.

So does it crash when selecting the recolor?

Or crashing after stage selection?

Crashes after a match.

Oh, and I actually had to put the images manually because your MiscData[0] and MenSelchrFaceB00 are corrupted.

Why? Well, MiscData[0] caused my CSS to freeze, and the MenSelchrFaceB00 crashed at the Results Screen.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 08:20:19 PM
Crashes after a match.

Oh, and I actually had to put the images manually because your MiscData[0] and MenSelchrFaceB00 are corrupted.

Why? Well, MiscData[0] caused my CSS to freeze, and the MenSelchrFaceB00 crashed at the Results Screen.
Alright.

I'll update with fixes. And see if anything comes up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, and I only tested Dr. Mario.
I'll see how normal Mario works.

Also Mario vs Dr. Mario.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.