KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 28, 2014, 08:20:04 PM #5535 Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:21:37 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheShyGuy on May 28, 2014, 07:57:23 PM
Take a look at the WIP I gave you a while ago.  On the seismic rotation, look at the TransN, XRot, and YRot rotation/translations.  In the final product, I was going to remove all keys except the first and last 2 so that changing them was easy in the future.
Alright.

I got it now. This will really make advanced rotations much easier in the future.

It's time for me to revamp Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash! Who wants a stream?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

sounds cool to me. my friend isnt streaming tonight so i'll be stayin longer

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



I've taken a break from revamping Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash for a bit (don't worry, I'll get back to it soon).

In the meantime, I'm bringing P:M's Link into vBrawl, along with his OoT Alts (BrawlEx only).

So I'm going to need about 2-3 testers to see if it works on Wiis, since I'm still using Dolphin.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 29, 2014, 06:24:09 PM
I've taken a break from revamping Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash for a bit (don't worry, I'll get back to it soon).

In the meantime, I'm bringing P:M's Link into vBrawl, along with his OoT Alts (BrawlEx only).

So I'm going to need about 2-3 testers to see if it works on Wiis, since I'm still using Dolphin.
Only during the weekend... Other than that... ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:26:41 PM
Only during the weekend... Other than that... ;)
Alright.

Consider yourself added.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alright. Thanks
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 29, 2014, 08:42:25 PM
Alright. Thanks
No problem.

Quote from: tigertenaka on May 29, 2014, 11:26:32 PM
I can test it out if you still need someone.
Sure.

And with that, I will not be taking testers for my P:M Link edits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome! i'm really looking forward to the new Charizard release :) and i love that you're making vBrawl versions of PM characters :D
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on May 29, 2014, 11:57:24 PM
Awesome! i'm really looking forward to the new Charizard release :)
As are a good amount of people. :P

Quote from: justadood on May 29, 2014, 11:57:24 PMand i love that you're making vBrawl versions of PM characters :D
Thanks.

Speaking of P:M characters, I've been experimenting with bringing the P:M Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard) into vBrawl with decent success.

And don't worry, you can still switch between Pokemon and use the P:M Down Special. In order to activate the Pokemon Switch, the player will need to press B + A (I'm trying with various inputs for a Wiimote friendly input).

The only issue is that the Pokemon Trainer initiates his Pokemon Switch Action, but the Pokemon don't switch (unless you use the B+A input), so things can get annoying if you use Down Special a lot. I've tried fixing it, but my fix causes a minor camera glitch. I need to know the Action the Pokemon Trainer uses to switch Pokemon with. That way, I could possibly fix the issue entirely, since my current fix is redirecting to the Wait Action when A isn't held for the Pokemon Switch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i still stand by the idea of a taunt input being viable for these kinds of things :P ...also, it would make it able to be used on the ground only, like it is right now
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on May 30, 2014, 01:43:00 AM
i still stand by the idea of a taunt input being viable for these kinds of things :P ...also, it would make it able to be used on the ground only, like it is right now
No.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Seeing you're making P:M movesets to work in vBrawl or BrawlEx, have you planned on making Roy or Link?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.