KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KidCraft24 on June 03, 2014, 05:00:03 AMis solo charizard a sperate character from PT?
This Zard is over Link.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so does that mean it's possible to port characters with articles if they are over characters that contain more articles as wario waft and bike are articles. granted his final smash might not work but i could simply alter his final smash.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on June 03, 2014, 05:21:46 AM
so does that mean it's possible to port characters with articles if they are over characters that contain more articles as wario waft and bike are articles. granted his final smash might not work but i could simply alter his final smash.
no... charizard uses link articles and has diferent moves from PT charizard articles so he doesnt have flamethrower or rock smash since those are articles for charizard the link version has new moves like ember and smokescreen.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since you guys answered KidCraft's questions for me, I have no need to. :P

But that isn't what this post is about.

This post to to notify the people of my project change. This said project is giving Eldiran's Wisp an update.

For its time, Wisp was quite a groundbreaking PSA. And I honestly think it's aged rather decently, aside from a few issues that keep it from competing very well with today's PSAs. These are some of the things I plan on doing for the update of Eldiran's Wisp.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What are your thoughts on this, everyone?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Interesting, but why Taunt changing? i thought you were against this sort of thing. but not the case and point. i think these changes will be pretty dang swank. i support this!
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 01:58:48 AM
Interesting, but why Taunt changing? i thought you were against this sort of thing. but not the case and point.
There are certain cases when form changing with taunts is okay.

Like P:M Samus's Side Taunt for example.

Also, Eldiran's Wisp already changes GFX upon Taunt. So it would only make sense for moveset changes to accommodate the GFX changes.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 01:58:48 AM
i think these changes will be pretty dang swank. i support this!
Wanna be a tester for this update? Along with Akeno and 3 other Testers as well.

This time, I will not be increasing the Tester limit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Surely, i will be glad to Test! i love Wisp it' a classic moveset. i'd be glad to test it!

and maybe, an improvement on the visual side. you do a great job on improved visuals.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
Surely, i will be glad to Test! i love Wisp it' a classic moveset. i'd be glad to test it!
Alright. Good to know.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 05, 2014, 02:11:39 AM
and maybe, an improvement on the visual side. you do a great job on improved visuals.
Elaborate on that. I think the visuals for the most part are fine.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 02:13:43 AM
Elaborate on that. I think the visuals for the most part are fine.
Well with newer methods, we could use model changers, or incorperate models in this. an example are those fire mouth flames on Charizard X. they move and what not, you could incorporate this in a simple model that is purely round and through model changers change the said effect with those elemental effects.

but all of that is unnecessary. i was thinkinga reboot of an old PSA with newer techniques and abilities. but it's a PSA that if rebooted stands fine on its own.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 05, 2014, 01:56:21 AM
Since you guys answered KidCraft's questions for me, I have no need to. :P

But that isn't what this post is about.

This post to to notify the people of my project change. This said project is giving Eldiran's Wisp an update.

For its time, Wisp was quite a groundbreaking PSA. And I honestly think it's aged rather decently, aside from a few issues that keep it from competing very well with today's PSAs. These are some of the things I plan on doing for the update of Eldiran's Wisp.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What are your thoughts on this, everyone?

The character is based of a Hero in DOTA2 iirc

If you haven't already, play the Hero (renamed to Io now, I believe) to get a grasp of the character.

If you don't want to, then have fun :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 05, 2014, 02:32:35 AM
The character is based of a Hero in DOTA2 iirc

If you haven't already, play the Hero (renamed to Io now, I believe) to get a grasp of the character.

If you don't want to, then have fun :P
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Would be interesting if people made human models and made the Wisp player's proxy from Knights in the Nightmare.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:43:32 AM
Dota 2 was released 2013, Wisp was done like, 2010/11.
So...

DOTA1's first map was made in '03
So...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 05, 2014, 02:58:56 AM
uh

Implying that there wasn't a prequel to a game that has 2 in it :v

Anyways, I mentioned DOTA 2 because it's (obviously) updated and it's much better to look at than DOTA1 (at least in my perspective, I know some people who're still on the 'I like old graphics' party)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.