KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Leaf Blade should definitely be one of his moves. It's his famiy's signature.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

June 13, 2014, 02:13:42 AM #5597 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 02:16:36 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 02:03:02 AMSo...you still need help, KJP?
At the moment, no.

But I will ask for testers when I get to the point for my future projects.

As for Sceptile, these are the current Testers.
-Nebulon.
-Akeno.
-SonicBrawler.

For Raptor, these are the current Testers.
-Ultraxwing.
-Akeno.
-Tabuu.

For the Wisp Update, these are the current Testers.
-Akeno.
-Kitsu-chan.
-Ultraxwing

Even though Xenomorph is on hold, I could still accept testers.

I'm only accepting 5 for each PSA, so if you want to apply as a tester for any of these PSAs, then say so.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:08:43 AM
Well... I can give you ideas for the down air and back throw
For the down air, he can do a tail attack on 180 degree angle downward, or a backflip and shooting a big seed ball from his mouth. For the back throw, he could toss his enemy behind and wipe him with his tail.
Not sure about the Down Air, but I could do try your idea for the Back Throw.

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 02:10:51 AMLeaf Blade should definitely be one of his moves. It's his famiy's signature.
Leaf Blade is basically every arm attack. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

They why not try making a unique attack out of it by making it do something different? Like make it one of Mega Sceptile's attacks with his tail?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 02:13:42 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would love to help with Sceptile.

how many testers you got for sceptile? now that my dad's done 'passing' his problem (though its been that way ever since 3 days after the resignation of the PM mario psa :P), im open for testing again.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Velen on June 13, 2014, 02:39:00 AM
They why not try making a unique attack out of it by making it do something different? Like make it one of Mega Sceptile's attacks with his tail?
I could possibly give Mega Sceptile a few tail attacks. But like Solo Charizard, I don't want to change too many attacks (other than Specials).

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 02:41:23 AMI would love to help with Sceptile.
Consider yourself added as a Sceptile tester then.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 03:30:24 AMhow many testers you got for sceptile? now that my dad's done 'passing' his problem (though its been that way ever since 3 days after the resignation of the PM mario psa :P), im open for testing again.
Currently 4/5. I take it you want to be a Sceptile tester?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:34:37 PM
Consider yourself added as a Sceptile tester then.

I feel blessed to have a spot on this.
Who's it going over?

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 13, 2014, 12:38:24 PMI feel blessed to have a spot on this.
Who's it going over?
I'm using Link once again as a base.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 13, 2014, 12:40:13 PM
I'm using Link once again as a base.
Can I ask why you use link as a base?
Is it because of his file sizes?

June 13, 2014, 01:20:45 PM #5605 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:39:26 PM by AkenoS3
Because Link isn't hard to PSA, he has sword glows and he has articles so... yea.

That's what I think though
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:20:45 PMBecause Link isn't hard to PSA, he has sord glows and he has articles so... yea. That's what I think though
You can give any character a sword glow if you wanted.
he's also one of the easier characters to port around. (I think)
...
The easiest is Marth.
...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:22:26 PM
You can give any character a sword glow if you wanted.
True. But still has sword glow. lol

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:22:26 PMhe's also one of the easier characters to port around. (I think)
...
The easiest is Marth.
...
Maybe. But I think the easiest is Ike though...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 13, 2014, 01:40:06 PM
Maybe. But I think the easiest is Ike though...
What makes Marth easy is his lack of articles... Seeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

June 13, 2014, 01:48:13 PM #5609 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:49:09 PM by AkenoS3
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
What makes Marth easy is his lack of articles... Seeing as Ike doesn't either, I guess they're equally easy.
True that. I wonder which one of them has the most high numbers of PSAs (ports included) on the Vault...

Anyway, I need to watch Pokémon again to give you some ideas for Sceptile, KJP.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.