KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

If you don't mind, KJP, I would want to make some revolves for sceptile.
I love sceptile and I would love to do a recollection of him.

June 14, 2014, 12:09:43 AM #5626 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:29:30 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 12:03:06 AMIf you don't mind, KJP, I would want to make some revolves for sceptile.
I love sceptile and I would love to do a recollection of him.
Feel free to make as many recolor concepts as you like.

Here's the default Sceptile sprite:

And here's the default Mega Sceptile sprite (that I got from DA):
Source: http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647

Anyone is free to make as many recolors as they like.

Here are also my recolor concepts for Red and Blue Mega Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 12:09:43 AM
Feel free to make as many recolor concepts as you like.

Here's the default Sceptile sprite:

And here's the default Mega Sceptile sprite (that I got from DA):
Source: http://gothica-the-eevee.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-sprite-459393647

Anyone is free to make as many recolors as they like.

Here are also my recolor concepts for Red and Blue Mega Sceptile.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The idea is really nestling itself in my head as a great one. 3rd gen pulled me back into Pokemon so the starters all have a special place in my heart.

But I also like how many Pokemon alts are available on the vault to really showcase just how massive the franchise is. Using Totodile over Squirtle as an alt has a charm to it, and so I was wondering if you had considered this at all for this moveset?

For instance, Grovyle would be a nice alt, with a bit of a size mod obviously, and his Mega would be Sceptile. I've Size modded the Treeko over Luigi on the vault so that would complete the entire tree in a way.

Of course, I know there's no model available... so there's that. Nuzleaf into Shiftry would be cool too... other than that though I don't see any possibilities. Just a thought.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 14, 2014, 01:28:46 AM
The idea is really nestling itself in my head as a great one. 3rd gen pulled me back into Pokemon so the starters all have a special place in my heart.

But I also like how many Pokemon alts are available on the vault to really showcase just how massive the franchise is. Using Totodile over Squirtle as an alt has a charm to it, and so I was wondering if you had considered this at all for this moveset?

For instance, Grovyle would be a nice alt, with a bit of a size mod obviously, and his Mega would be Sceptile. I've Size modded the Treeko over Luigi on the vault so that would complete the entire tree in a way.

Of course, I know there's no model available... so there's that. Nuzleaf into Shiftry would be cool too... other than that though I don't see any possibilities. Just a thought.
The only thing I'll be doing at the moment are recolors. But once the moveset is done, anyone is free to make alts for it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



pretty sure its obvious what this one is based on
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright. Maybe to have people more intrigued into making recolor concepts, I'll be having a max of 10 total colors for this PSA (since that's what BrawlEx will allow for a maximum).

Default/Green.
Red.
Blue.
Misc 1 (Shiny).
Misc 2.
Misc 3.
Misc 4.
Misc 5.
Misc 6.
Misc 7.

I will be accepting recolor concepts for every slot, except Default/Green and Misc 1. I will then make polls on which submitted color will be used in the official PSA.

We will start with Red and Blue Sceptile.

For Red, we have my Blaziken color scheme and Velen's Emboar color scheme. If you don't want to enter your Emboar recolor as the red slot, then say so, Velen.

For Blue, we have my Swampert color scheme and SonicBrawler's Sonic color scheme.

To enter for recolor templates, use these two sprites for your concepts.

Default:

Mega:

It's recommended that you make both recolors for Sceptile and Mega Sceptile. It's also recommended to base your recolor off of something, and not just choose random colors. The only exception is if those random colors look good together.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I would rather my Emboar be the red one, honestly.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

ok. for mine, i made 2 megas

This one is based on Sonic:

and then this one is based on super sonic. doesnt look as great as i expected:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 03:46:48 AM
Okay. Here is a re-color based off of crogunk.

I take it you want to enter this as the blue submission?

Quote from: Velen on June 14, 2014, 04:01:30 AM
I would rather my Emboar be the red one, honestly.
Alright. If no one else makes any Red recolor concepts, then I'll make a poll with just the two (mine and yours).

Quote from: SilverBrawler on June 14, 2014, 12:01:48 PMok. for mine, i made 2 megas

This one is based on Sonic:

and then this one is based on super sonic. doesnt look as great as i expected:
Sonic's color scheme is fine, but Super Sonic is just over doing it. :\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just wondering  everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille?  Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 14, 2014, 01:15:41 PM #5637 Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 03:41:19 PM by TheDarkMysteryMan
Quote from: Carnage on June 14, 2014, 01:12:46 PM
just wondering  everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille?  Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
^This

Quote from: Carnage on June 14, 2014, 01:12:46 PMjust wondering  everyone doing recolours and such is there even a model for sceptille?  Or your making one from scratche? or hopping a modeler does it?
Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on June 14, 2014, 01:15:41 PM^This
StarWaffle is making the models.

And these are just recolor concepts at the moment. The most popular recolor concepts will be used in the official moveset.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on June 14, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
StarWaffle is making the models.
Does he use a reference model? Like from poke park or something or does he make it from scratch.