KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 23, 2014, 10:23:06 PMWhat was your Raptor originally over?
I tried the BrawlEX version with the Project ReMiX, and it had Wolfs Sounds.
So wondering if I were to throw it over Wolf, if it would work wonders.

I could try myself, but... I haven't been into Brawl, recently.
Raptor was built over Wolf, so it should work over Wolf.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, swag.
Aighty, I'll try that out. Thank you, Discord.

While I wait for my requested Blastoise model edits, I've decided to resume work on Wisp's update.

I never knew how underpowered it was. :I

Including the changes I listed before, here are some more changes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So who here would like to try out my update and compare it to the original?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, I was hoping to know something new from T-Rex.

Anyway, who's Wisp. I forgot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Issue with Wisp.
Even with the codes,
it still tends to freeze with me.

I didn't bother reporting. Felt it may be stupid to do so.
After all, it may work for others.

As for Alejandro MiddleCorn,
It's a character over Jigglypuff.
Looks cool in video previews, felt I'd check it out, until it kept freezing for me.
I would often know if it were to freeze if I mis-placed a file. But when I checked that guys BrawlRemix Wisp, which was a Brawl EX thingy, it still froze.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 29, 2014, 02:04:26 AM
While I wait for my requested Blastoise model edits, I've decided to resume work on Wisp's update.

I never knew how underpowered it was. :I

Including the changes I listed before, here are some more changes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So who here would like to try out my update and compare it to the original?
I'm already using the wisp psa with brawlex so I could compare if you need people

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 29, 2014, 03:32:51 AMOh, I was hoping to know something new from T-Rex.

Anyway, who's Wisp. I forgot.
One of the first PSAs and the most popular Jigglypuff mod to date.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 05:20:16 AM
Issue with Wisp.
Even with the codes,
it still tends to freeze with me.

I didn't bother reporting. Felt it may be stupid to do so.
After all, it may work for others.

As for Alejandro MiddleCorn,
It's a character over Jigglypuff.
Looks cool in video previews, felt I'd check it out, until it kept freezing for me.
I would often know if it were to freeze if I mis-placed a file. But when I checked that guys BrawlRemix Wisp, which was a Brawl EX thingy, it still froze.
You don't need BrawlEx for Wisp, as it's one of the first PSAs ever. If you can replicate the crash on your end perfectly, I could help. Otherwise, I'll have to dismiss it as an issue on your end.

Quote from: Therenover on September 29, 2014, 05:26:23 AMI'm already using the wisp psa with brawlex so I could compare if you need people
Alright. How much do you know about stuff like knockback and balance? As I'd like someone who is good with character balance to make the comparisons.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The second the character enters the match, it freezes.
That's it, basically.]

Never shows the character. It just freezes then and there.
Reset it, tried it again, thinking maybe it was a once in a life time thing, like most of the hacks.
And it froze again.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on September 29, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
The second the character enters the match, it freezes.
That's it, basically.]

Never shows the character. It just freezes then and there.
Reset it, tried it again, thinking maybe it was a once in a life time thing, like most of the hacks.
And it froze again.
That's likely an issue on your end. Have you tried seeing if you have any Jigglypuff-specific codes and/or an edited ft_purin.rel? Are you sure it's not another mod that's causing it? Because this just seems like an issue on your end.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No.
The Project Remix BrawlEX one.
Has one built into it.
Which means it has the codes and everything in there.
He also has your raptor, which is how I learned of it being like Wolf, having Wolfs voice and many of his attacks, like the Foward B probably being Raptor Flash.

I may just try once again.
I MAY of had the Knuckles .rel over Purin.

September 30, 2014, 01:22:33 AM #5965 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 01:23:50 AM by Therenover
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 29, 2014, 12:01:04 PM
One of the first PSAs and the most popular Jigglypuff mod to date.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2303
You don't need BrawlEx for Wisp, as it's one of the first PSAs ever. If you can replicate the crash on your end perfectly, I could help. Otherwise, I'll have to dismiss it as an issue on your end.
Alright. How much do you know about stuff like knockback and balance? As I'd like someone who is good with character balance to make the comparisons.

I actually started looking into PSA's info in the hopes of trying to mke one. If you mean to observe the differences that's simple. Like oh this move was buffed or this move has a lot more knockback than damagge. If you mean on the techinal side( like litterally opening up brawlbox and comparing the Damages,knocbacks etc...) that still pretty simple stuff. If you don't mean either then sorry this comment is useless XD

make sure wisp can go super sayian
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Therenover on September 30, 2014, 01:22:33 AM
I actually started looking into PSA's info in the hopes of trying to mke one. If you mean to observe the differences that's simple. Like oh this move was buffed or this move has a lot more knockback than damagge. If you mean on the techinal side( like litterally opening up brawlbox and comparing the Damages,knocbacks etc...) that still pretty simple stuff. If you don't mean either then sorry this comment is useless XD
Kinda like that, but I already did that. What I was really meaning is to play with the old Wisp for a bit, play with the new Wisp for a bit, then compare the two.

Quote from: Onii-chan on September 30, 2014, 01:23:35 AMmake sure wisp can go super sayian
I will, Onii-chan~
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 01:40:02 AM
Kinda like that, but I already did that. What I was really meaning is to play with the old Wisp for a bit, play with the new Wisp for a bit, then compare the two.
I will, Onii-chan~
That i can definitely do

September 30, 2014, 03:28:17 PM #5969 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 03:29:46 PM by KingOfDreamland
I did it, guys.

After about 4 years of people not knowing for sure, I've found a reliable way to use commands, based on diagonal control stick input (up-left, up-right, down-left, and down-right).

Here's the coding I used. It'll work for all 8 directions + neutral (for those who press B, then do nothing with the control stick). Take note the wording in asterisks is just to define the direction the commands dictate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Therenover on September 30, 2014, 02:05:34 AM
That i can definitely do
Cool. I'll send you the current Wisp update in a bit. I just need to tinker around with something.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]