KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Before I do send the current build to Therenover, would anyone else like to take a try?

I've broadened the terms to not only including competitive stuff. Testers would play with the original Wisp, then play with my updates, and compare your experiences with the two, while stating thoughts and suggestions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on September 30, 2014, 09:30:51 PM
Before I do send the current build to Therenover, would anyone else like to take a try?

I've broadened the terms to not only including competitive stuff. Testers would play with the original Wisp, then play with my updates, and compare your experiences with the two, while stating thoughts and suggestions.

Here  :happy:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


Wait, I never knew you were a still a mod KJP...

Also, subs.

I didn't think Wisp would have been so underwhelming to people. Anyone else up for basic testing?

I'll be taking 3 more testers.

Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 09:16:33 PM
Wait, I never knew you were a still a mod KJP...
I'm only a Mod of the A/A section. I've been so for a little over a year or two.

Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 09:16:33 PMAlso, subs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 01, 2014, 10:09:12 PM #5975 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:12:11 PM by Esdes3
I thought it was obvious that I was a tester... Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I guess I'll say it properly. :V
I wanna test Wisp to give you feedback about them changes! [Inserthypeandsuchemotesliekanewbhere]
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on October 01, 2014, 10:09:12 PM
I thought it was obvious that I was a tester... Buuuuuuuuuuuut... I guess I'll say it properly. :V
I wanna test Wisp to give you feedback about them changes!
I keep forgetting you for whatever reason (despite us being able to easily contact each other on Skype). >:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 09:28:14 PM
I didn't think Wisp would have been so underwhelming to people. Anyone else up for basic testing?
I'll be taking 3 more testers.

I never been a tester for any type of PSA's, it could be a fine experience. May I sign in?

Quote from: Scout on October 01, 2014, 11:36:22 PM
I never been a tester for any type of PSA's, it could be a fine experience. May I sign in?
Sure. I'll shoot you a PM.

And with that, I'll be accepting 1 more tester for the Wisp update. Current testers should leave their thoughts on how my update compares to the original, alongside suggestions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

HOE SHNIZA. Tried your Dragon Yoshi.
For a V1, it's amazing, lol.

Can't wait for the next update.... well.. logically I HAVE to wait.

What other one did I download... was over.... Luigi... Bomberman, did you have any do in that?
If so, I like that, too.

Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 11:41:08 PM
Current testers should leave their thoughts on how my update compares to the original, alongside suggestions.

Alright.

October 02, 2014, 01:12:50 PM #5981 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 11:51:58 AM by Esdes3
Quote from: KingOfDreamland on October 01, 2014, 10:36:50 PM
I keep forgetting you for whatever reason (despite us being able to easily contact each other on Skype). >:
Senpai's forgetting me... :(

Anyway, I'll test it in a moment then edit this post with the feedback...

EDIT: Welp, I sent you everything on skype :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Maybe i'm a bit late, and i've been quite absent, but testing a PSA of that nature would do me some good. please accept me senpai =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

October 02, 2014, 06:35:14 PM #5984 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 06:37:45 PM by KingOfDreamland
Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 02, 2014, 06:32:10 PM
Maybe i'm a bit late, and i've been quite absent, but testing a PSA of that nature would do me some good. please accept me senpai =3
Of course I'll accept you. <3

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 11:59:29 PM
HOE SHNIZA. Tried your Dragon Yoshi.
For a V1, it's amazing, lol.

Can't wait for the next update.... well.. logically I HAVE to wait.
Thanks. I was doing some testing with a few revamp things, but I accidentally deleted my progress. >: But at least I didn't have much done, so I can easily resume where I left off. :V

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on October 01, 2014, 11:59:29 PMWhat other one did I download... was over.... Luigi... Bomberman, did you have any do in that?
If so, I like that, too.
I had no roll in the Bomberman over Luigi mod aside from fixing a bone reference glitch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]